• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

M1T & MD1T

TopProducer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know the difference between the 2 products?

Also, I did 1 cycle of M1T for 4 weeks and did the proper PCT w/ Novla and still got a really really small case of gyno 2 weeks after the PCT. Will MD1T be different or should I just forget about taking any of this stuff ever again? Maybe I am just more suseptable to gyno....

Is MD1T a combination of Methyl-Dien and Methyl-1-Test?

As for the gyno, some people are sensitive to it. I am. It just means you need more nolva, to take it a little longer, and taper off slower.

yeah MD1T is combined MD and M1T

The dose of MDien in the each pill is only 1mg which means you'd need to take minimum of 10 for it to be affective, unfortuantely this means you would be taking 60mg of M1T/day.

TopProducer said:
Does anyone know the difference between the 2 products?

Also, I did 1 cycle of M1T for 4 weeks and did the proper PCT w/ Novla and still got a really really small case of gyno 2 weeks after the PCT. Will MD1T be different or should I just forget about taking any of this stuff ever again? Maybe I am just more suseptable to gyno....
MD1T won't be differnet. Did you use 4-ad with your first cycle or was it just M1T?

PirateFromHell said:
MD1T won't be differnet. Did you use 4-ad with your first cycle or was it just M1T?

No I just took M1T. Should I take 4-Ad with my next cycle (I have plenty)? If so, how long and how much should I take it before I start my M1T cycle? Also what will 4-Ad do for me?

Also since I am sensitive to gyno, should I start taking Nolva during the last 2 weeks of my M1T cycle instead of just starting my PCT immediatly after the M1T?

Thanks everyone.

hey im 17 am i too young to take M1T

Back