• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has Anyone tried D-bol like this

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I found this on another board.....

The "D-bol" debate Post #1

Everyone that has used d-bol a few times.... has their own personal methods.
here is another method to put in your pipe and simmer on for a while.
I got this from bolx ..JP posted it over there...just thought iwould post it here to see what ppl think...i myself never tryed this before..maybe i will

I am able to use d-bol up to 12+ weeks, without problems with this method.

I train normally 4 days/week..... mon teus weds thurs. or sometimes mon teus thurs fri.
I only take d-bol on the days I train. So on d-bol for 4 days, off for 3 every week. I find that I get less water retension..... strength levels stay up.... and I never hit the wall this way... ie: lower back d-bol pain from the liver starting to get overworked after 2 months.
I would only do this if I am on injects as well.

Anyone else done this?

Might not be the best method for a new user..... cause they want the fast water gains.... and dont know the signs your body gives telling you to shut the d-bol down...
but overall....
I feel this is the best method of using d-bol.....
for me personally.

JP.

I built my 24 inch arms by taking 10mg Dbol EOD for 4 weeks.

ForemanRules said:
I built my 24 inch arms by taking 10mg Dbol EOD for 4 weeks.
Ok Eric. Now that said, you have nothing on me. My two arms together equal 26 inches and that's natural baby. You'll have to up your D-bol only cycle to 12mg each day to Beat that, and probably have to extend it pass those 6 weeks only cycles.........:thumb:

Tough Old Man said:
Ok Eric. Now that is said ytou have nothing on me. My two arms together equal 26 inches and that's natural baby. Beat that

Ok I lied my arms are only 18.25 cold :mad:
I am no fan of Dbol but when I did use Anadrol I took it just like you described (50mg) your use of Dbol, and it worked great for me :thumb:

ForemanRules said:
Ok I lied my arms are only 18.25 cold :mad:
I am no fan of Dbol but when I did use Anadrol I took it just like you described (50mg) your use of Dbol, and it worked great for me :thumb:
I've never tried it that way. I've been on d-bol 30mg/ed since Sunday. I think I'll give it a go and see what happens. workouts are Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri. So i think I'll ship tomorrrow, Sun and Wed and then up the dose to 40 mg on the other 4 days. Of coarse will continue with the Prop, Eq and Tren.....If I don't like it I'll drop the D-bol completely and just use the 3 injectables above. I've added 7 lbs of weight since Sun ( HAS TO BE WATER ) and shit I'm using Arimidex @ .50 ed. No help as I feel like one of those hump back whales I see go by ea day.

Mudge i don't ever remember Anadrol bloating me like D-bol back in the late 70's. Are you getting bloat from the anadrol?

Back