PDA

View Full Version : Too Close?????too Much

triplestack
06-12-2005, 10:27 PM
I recently injected 2ml deca and 1 ml of sus.I am an average size using an inch and a half 22 gauge needle.The problem i had was numbness in left leg thigh.I was high and wide didnt think i was anywhere near my sciatic nerve .Didnt feel any pain during insertion it was when i was almost finished injecting when the numbness occured.It lasted app. 10 min.(a very long 10 min.) i gently massaged injection site thinking the oil had put pressure on the nerve.My question being are there other nerves besides the sciatic i couldve interfered with....

GFR
06-12-2005, 10:33 PM
Inject in the upper outer quadrant of your glutes....Study some anatomy and how and wear to give an IM before you inject anywhere else than the glute.

triplestack
06-12-2005, 10:53 PM
Upper -outer......High and wide ....

GFR
06-12-2005, 11:14 PM
type in intramuscular Injections on your computer go to the holly cross site

The spot injection thread in the anabolic Zone talks in some detail about injections, but I would not recommend it...they have several non medical injection sites and go past 3cc in some of those sites and that is just bad advice,

triplestack
06-12-2005, 11:22 PM
I appreciate the help..

Pirate!
06-13-2005, 09:23 AM
http://spotinjections.com/

Tha Don
06-13-2005, 09:56 AM
is it possible to inject too high on the glutes? i'm shooting right on the top of the glute, pretty much level with my hip, maybe higher, as long as i'm shooting into the muscle this is not a problem right?

Mudge
06-13-2005, 10:53 AM
I'd be freaked out to attempt anywhere near my lower back.

LAM
06-13-2005, 11:03 AM
is it possible to inject too high on the glutes? i'm shooting right on the top of the glute, pretty much level with my hip, maybe higher, as long as i'm shooting into the muscle this is not a problem right?

it's definetly a good idea to check out some anatomy charts of the upper leg to see what's in the general area of the inj site. from the location that you give you are fine. I have about 3 different spots that I can hit on the upper thigh. I prefer to inj close to the where the quad & hamstring meet

Tha Don
06-13-2005, 11:28 AM
it's definetly a good idea to check out some anatomy charts of the upper leg to see what's in the general area of the inj site. from the location that you give you are fine. I have about 3 different spots that I can hit on the upper thigh. I prefer to inj close to the where the quad & hamstring meet
i'm definately hitting the glutes, but i'm hitting them real high, inline with my waist (on the line of my boxers), if i went an inch higher i'd probably be going into my back, i'm gonna start shooting a little bit lower down from now on, just wanted to make sure all the test was still getting into my system even though i'm shooting close to the edge of the muscle

TrojanMan60563
06-13-2005, 11:46 AM
I'd be freaked out to attempt anywhere near my lower back.

Thats how I feel about doing a lat or trap injection. I imagine doing it...almost that way with pec injections but I would probably try it in the future.

Tough Old Man
06-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Like i posted a while back, 3/4 the way up the thigh dead center. Hell i put 2cc of prop and 1cc of tren there yesterday. Will do the same tom morning. Have no problems when doing a center shot in the upper quad.

Mudge
06-14-2005, 06:44 AM
Thats how I feel about doing a lat or trap injection. I imagine doing it...almost that way with pec injections but I would probably try it in the future.

Traps look funny, hard to reach, and you have a pin sticking out of the top of you. Lats I have never done, if you get stuck with a painfull shot its going to cripple you a bit.

TrojanMan60563
06-14-2005, 03:01 PM
Traps look funny, hard to reach, and you have a pin sticking out of the top of you. Lats I have never done, if you get stuck with a painfull shot its going to cripple you a bit.

I think there would be a lot of nerves running through the trap area...sounds like it could really be easy to F it up.