• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another AMP Thread

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not like you haven't heard enough reviews about AMP, but I took the lowest recommended dose (2 caps) an hour ago, and I am so thankful that I didn't take 4 caps like many suggest. If you try this supplement out, start with 2 caps. I don't know if it is just caffeine overload, but I feel like I'm on meth--considerably more stimulation than I care to have right now. I guess I'll have to wait for the caffeine to wear off to better evaluate it.

After the caffeine wears off, it is much smoother. Good supplement--I would prefer less caffeine, though. Looks like it is back to Power Jolt for me. If you are seriously lacking motivation in the morning, I highly reccomend AMP instead of coffee or ECA.

PirateFromHell said:
Looks like it is back to Power Jolt for me.
How many caps of Power Jolt do you take? The recommended serving is 4 caps, which contains 160mg of caffeine - doesn't that make you wired too? On non training days I just take CNWs 200mg caffeine caps along with Lean Support.

a little selfless promotion...

my new Lean Fuel Extreme will have 218mg's of caffeine (200mg Caffeine anhydrous & 18mg from Guarana) per serving along with Yomibe and Bitter Orange. :) ...and all of the same ingredients that are in the original forumula.

Looks good. How many mgs of synephrine is there in the Bitter Orange?

No problem, bitter orange is a good appetite suppressant, particularly when combined with hoodia and caffeine.

What is Yomibe? Any good?

PS. I like how you inserted the word "fuel" in between the name of our product. ;)

Twin Peak said:

PS. I like how you inserted the word "fuel" in between the name of our product. ;)
I sense a "painless oral solution" in the works...:laugh:

redspy said:
How many caps of Power Jolt do you take? The recommended serving is 4 caps, which contains 160mg of caffeine - doesn't that make you wired too? On non training days I just take CNWs 200mg caffeine caps along with Lean Support.
4 caps of Power Jolt is nice. AMP makes you want to clean the garage, paint the house, cut the lawn, and do any activities that involve divide and conquer. It just gives you the need to "go and do". I think I'll keep it for days with big projects--like spending all day moving a friend into a new house or if I have to pull an allnighter. 2 caps of AMP seemed to have more caffeine than 4 caps of power jolt.

Pirate is amp good for fat loss? I have heard it is good as a stimulant but I am curious if it actually helps burn fat

Twin Peak said:

Yes, I have used Yohimbe separately and like it, the effect it has on me is similar to caffeine or ephedra.

As far as the product name the current product is Lean Fuel XP, I just dropped the XP and called it Extreme, I honestly was not intending to copy anyone. :shrug:

topolo said:
Pirate is amp good for fat loss? I have heard it is good as a stimulant but I am curious if it actually helps burn fat
I just took it for the second time about ten minutes ago, and I only took 2 caps. It definitely has the benefit of appetite suppression. Last time I took it, I was sweating sitting in my AC while starting this thread. However, I am on AAS and T3 right now, so there may have been some synergy. If it doesn't burn fat directly, it will indirectly. AMP is the most "motivating" legal supplement I have ever tried. Like I said before, it drives you to be active. I almost didn't take it today, but I am starting a high rep/high volume leg workout today. I had one of the best workouts of my life when I took it earlier this week. My energy never ran out, and my heart rate/bp didn't get out-of-wack like most stimulants do to me when I lift on them. But, I am on Cit Mallate and AAS, so I can't attribute it all to AMP.

I can't really tell you how well it burns fat from experience, though.

BTW, I bought 4 bottles from www.vitadigest.com for $29/bottle with free shipping and no limit on how many you can buy. I've been buying Ergopharm products here for years, and always seem to get the best deal.

topolo said:
I think I will try it
Be prepared to sweat. I was as drenched as I have ever been from lifting weights today.

I have taken 3 caps two days in a row, 30 minutes prior to workout, and felt nothing.

Tomorrow I will try 4 caps.

SO far I think it is gay. Maybe it is underdosed like ds products ;)

IML Gear Cream!
I have taken 3 caps two days in a row, 30 minutes prior to workout, and felt nothing.

Tomorrow I will try 4 caps.

SO far I think it is gay. Maybe it is underdosed like ds products ;)

topolo said:
took 4 today didnt feel much, other than very slight jitters
I took two today and was pooring sweat throughout an intense 75 minute Leg/Arm Workout and never ran out of energy. You can only expect so much from a supplement, and as I said previously in this thread, I am on other stuff as well. I really like AMP, though. It isn't for everyone.

Back