• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thinking of doing my first cycle

lezandrez

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 25, 12st 6lb fit and already quite toned. Benching 110kg. However there are guys who i train with much bigger than me, and i appear to have hit a brick wall in my training.
They suggest trying 2ml Sus and 2 ml deca a week for 8 weeks, then having a two week break, then starting a second cycle. As this is what they say they do.
Obviously before i do I intend to find out all the facts and figures, mainly concerning anti estogens, when to take in my cycle and how much, and HCG's are they required at the end.
Any info is greatly appreciated.

First of all how long have you been lifting? 242 lbs isnt much for a bench.
Secondly if you do a 8 week cycle you need at least 8 weeks off before you do another one.
and what is 12 stone 6lbs, how do you convert stone to pounds?

12 stone 6 is 174lbs

Read through all the stickies at the top of this forum, and use the search feature. Don't start the juice unitl you know what you are doing. A cycle of Sustanon and Deca should go more like this:

Sustanon 2amps weeks 1-12
Deca 2amps weeks 1-10

Then you need to do a post cycle therapy starting about 18 days after your last injection. You can use clomid or nolvadex for this. You should wait 4-5 months before starting another cycle. Use HCG on cycle.....Research a lot. No one will tell you everything you know on these threads.

ForemanRules said:
First of all how long have you been lifting? 242 lbs isnt much for a bench.
Secondly if you do a 8 week cycle you need at least 8 weeks off before you do another one.
and what is 12 stone 6lbs, how do you convert stone to pounds?

I've been lifting on and off for about four years, more off though as ive been into fitness. only last four months got right into 'getting massive'.
So you reckon do a 8 wk cycle then 8 off. Could that be possibly extended to a 12 wk first course or is that too much.

PirateFromHell said:
Read through all the stickies at the top of this forum, and use the search feature. Don't start the juice unitl you know what you are doing. A cycle of Sustanon and Deca should go more like this:

Deca 2amps weeks 1-10

Then you need to do a post cycle therapy starting about 18 days after your last injection. You can use clomid or nolvadex for this. You should wait 4-5 months before starting another cycle. Use HCG on cycle.....Research a lot. No one will tell you everything you know on these threads.

So start the anti estrogens around 18 days after my last jab of sus, and when should i use HCG's can you advise how much and when?

Sus is really not good for a first cycle. Too many different esters. You need to stick with either cyp or enanthate to see how you respond to it. For someone like yourself, you will grow like crazy, given a correct diet and training routine on either of those for 10 weeks. Do not stack it with anything on your frist cycle.

lezandrez said:
I've been lifting on and off for about four years, more off though as ive been into fitness. only last four months got right into 'getting massive'.
So you reckon do a 8 wk cycle then 8 off. Could that be possibly extended to a 12 wk first course or is that too much.

You're 6 feet tall and weigh 174, with a max bench press of 242. Ok, thats a good start but I just don't think you need steroids yet. 4 months of hard training just isn't enough time to develop much. You feel pressure to use steroids because your friends do and they are bigger, ok I can understand that. But you are a 25 years old man and not some 19 year old kid, so don't do something just because your friends are doing it. Take the next year or two and train hard and natural, then after that you can decide to juice up. Remember Steroids work much better for someone who has trained hard naturally for many years, then someone who hasn't. Get up to 200 or more and your bench over 325 Lbs before you get on the juice. :thumb:

young d said:
thats a pretty good bench for 12 stone!
It's very good for a beginner, but I hardely think it can be used as a justification for " I'm ready for steroid use". I have known too many guys who benched well over 300 lbs naturally in high school to think a 242 bench is the place to start using roids.

PirateFromHell said:

Deca 2amps weeks 1-10

Hi, you say two amps is that 2ml of each or? and when should you use the clomid/nolvadex, and the HCG on cycle? many thanx.

Hi, you say two amps is that 2ml of each or? and when should you use the clomid/nolvadex, and the HCG on cycle? many thanx.

ForemanRules said:
It's very good for a beginner, but I hardely think it can be used as a justification for " I'm ready for steroid use". I have known too many guys who benched well over 300 lbs naturally in high school to think a 242 bench is the place to start using roids.

i dont even need to read foremans post to know what he is going to say, broken record

kicka19 said:
i dont even need to read foremans post to know what he is going to say, broken record
You're right I tell every beginner not to use steroids until they have worked out for several years and are 21 or older. Sorry you might find it easy to encourage young kids to use steroids, or that 6 months to a year is a long time to train naturally, but I think its wrong and irresponsible advise.

Originally Posted by PirateFromHell

Deca 2amps weeks 1-10

Can anyone please advise on the following...

Back