• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diluting gear?

largepkg

Dookie
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys, I'm trying to dilute the gear I'm using from 400mg/ml to 250mg/ml. Is it as simple as just adding oil to the gear? Nothing else.

Oh, it's a combo of Test E & Test Cyp.

Thanks

Yep and re-filter.

One more thing. I know a lot of people use grape seed oil. The place I'm going to purchase from has soy oil, is this OK?

Never heard of it being used.

That certainly doesn't inspire confidence.

Try cottonseed oil, it's easy to find.

Red, should I be buying pharmaceutical grade oil? Pre sterilized? I looked at getpinz.com and they have the soy oil. Do we have any sponsors that sell oil?

largepkg said:
Red, should I be buying pharmaceutical grade oil? Pre sterilized? I looked at getpinz.com and they have the soy oil. Do we have any sponsors that sell oil?

ACtually I prefer filtered MCT oil, it's consistency makes it ideal for stop inj.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

FYI, anything that is repackaged, cannot be considered USP. It is considered technical grade.

dg806 said:
FYI, anything that is repackaged, cannot be considered USP. It is considered technical grade.

dg, I bought USP cottonseed oil. I understand this should probably be re-filtered when I dilute but is filtering required? If this oil is sterile and my current gear is sterile and I use sterile tools to mix why should I re-filter?

largepkg said:
dIf this oil is sterile and my current gear is sterile and I use sterile tools to mix why should I re-filter?

better safe than sorry. I would re-filter and re-sterilize, neither process takes that long to do

Back