PDA

View Full Version : i need a better PCT

DimebagDarrell
06-15-2005, 07:48 PM
Hey all,

I'm doing another cycle of M1T, and im on day 8. im up 8.5 lbs, and my strength is already through the roof. i respond really well to the stuff. however, whenever i drop off my cycles, i tend to get fat, but i still luckily retain a lot of strength. i really want to keep the fat off, because my muscles are exploding and im gaining almost no fat, in fact, the definition in my shoulders is increasing.

my cycle at the moment is just 20 mg/day. good enough for me. cycle will be 4 weeks, then 60/40/20/20 of nolvadex for pct. im at anywhere from 4500-5500 calories a day, probably split 25/35/40 fat/prot/carb.

ive been exploring clen and t3. would these be viable supplements in my pursuit of no fat gain? i really gotta keep up the calories. what would you personally recommend i do (detailed, please)? thanks so much!

redspy
06-15-2005, 08:29 PM
I wouldn't recommend T3 without running an androgen, so it's a poor choice for PCT. I'd recommend a two week cycle of Clenbuterol/Albuterol combined with a transdermal 7-keto.

Mudge
06-15-2005, 08:40 PM
That kind of macro split would not be good for me personally.

Tough Old Man
06-19-2005, 03:02 PM
HRT works for me. One of my advantages over you younger lads. Being an older person

Pirate!
06-19-2005, 06:31 PM
M1T shuts down Thyroid Stimulating Hormone significantly. I had the same problem during my M1T PCT. I suggest eating slightly above maintenance and running clen with Lean Xtreme and maybe a product with gugglesterones. I'd also keep cardio to a bare minimum. Keep your diet clean. If you aim to lose fat on pct, you will lose most of your gains.

DimebagDarrell
06-28-2005, 06:08 AM
heh, took me a while to respond to this. my aim is not to lose fat on pct - rather my goal is to keep from fattening up. so i guess ill drop to ~ 3500 cal/day and get some clen and lean xtreme. what dosage of clen do you recommend?