• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

6OXO Side Effects

Gym Addict

Work Hard Play Hard
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering if any one has experienced or has heard of any side effects from 6OXO, and would also like to know what everyone's thoughts are on taking 6OXO independently and not as part of a PCT. I am a 21 year old male and follow a clean diet along with plenty of protein, creatine, sleep, and of course good old fashion weight lifting! I'm happy with my body building progress so far, however, I am at a plateau and feel that I could use little boost. I have never taken any PH's and figure they are to toxic for me to mess with right now anyway, and was just wondering if taking 6OXO would cause side effects or if it would even be effective at all...any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Using 6-OXO on its own at your age isn't worth it my opinion. As far as side effects go you may experience some acne.

Back