• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

qv underdosed

tommyboy11

Food is GOOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i was just browsing through some old posts on this forum and came upon one about QVs test enanthate bein underdosed this just caught me by surprise and made me laugh cause i jus started a qv test enanthate cycle a week ago, anybody here have anything good experiences with it. I know mines legit but i hope its not underdosed that would really suck, anyways thats it i guess.

thanks TOM but i know my gear is legit, i just wanted to know if anyone had good experiences with the qv test enanthate, u jjst heard it was sometimes underdosed or even overdosed, i was just curious to hear somebodys experiences with it in the past, i guess since noone replyed to this noone has used it b4, thanks anyways though.

I used it once, seems like quality gear with the exception of the underdosing problem.

A few friends of mine have used it, and the only problem was a high BA content causing more soreness than most test e.

ok cool thanks guys i hope mine is not underdosed, i guess ill have to see, by the way im on week 2 on the drols and have gotten severe strength increases and gained 12 pounds. The pumps are friggin incredible also and i dont get sore at all, im also on week 2 of the test but i know that will take effect on me in a few weeks as i also phase out the anadrol in 2 weeks, so wish me luck guys, hopefully my stuff is overdosed if anything haha :thumb:

I saw some reports on all the Mexican and pseudo Mexican steroids 2 years ago.
They all were 80-95% I think QV was over 90%.

wish i could find that web site. Last time I check was for my d-bol. While looking at the stats all were very close to the posted dose on the gear itself. Well within a + or - 2. Now some of the older D-bol rated at 75mg came in at 69mg. But that was older products. As for using Qv, i live in Baja and that's all i use. It does have a high concentration of BA and does cause some swelling and additional pain. But hell it's cheap here for me to buy, so I'll deal with it.

PT

ForemanRules said:
I saw some reports on all the Mexican and pseudo Mexican steroids 2 years ago.
They all were 80-95% I think QV was over 90%.

Thanks guys, i tell ya i feel better now even though i have some bad shoulder pain from last nights shot ill deal with it though, i should have not doubted the stuff anyways considering the guy i get it from is huuuge as hell and uses the qv exclusively, thanks again guys.

P.S about what i said about the guy i get if from being huge, i do know that it is mostly diet and not all about the roids getting yu more muscular and big i do eat a very high calorie and 90% clean diet :clapping: take care .

Back