• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Experienced new member

Akkers

The Gazelle or The Lion?
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all,
Im an experienced bodybuilder, ive been training for 16 years. During my time, ive had more than my fair share of success at amatuer shows. Ive been priveledged enough to have trained and spoken with Milos Sarcev (THE most knwledgable man alive), Quincy Taylor, and Kevin Levrone among others. I stopped competing a year ago, and now train just for the enjoyment of it. I have a great deal of knowledge about bodybuilding and i joined these forums in the hope that i can share this knowledge with people who enjoy the same thing i do. please do not hesitate to ask for advice, ive been there and done it and will be more than happy to share my knowledge with you all.

madds said:
Hello all,
Im an experienced bodybuilder, ive been training for 16 years. During my time, ive had more than my fair share of success at amatuer shows. Ive been priveledged enough to have trained and spoken with Milos Sarcev (THE most knwledgable man alive), Quincy Taylor, and Kevin Levrone among others. I stopped competing a year ago, and now train just for the enjoyment of it. I have a great deal of knowledge about bodybuilding and i joined these forums in the hope that i can share this knowledge with people who enjoy the same thing i do. please do not hesitate to ask for advice, ive been there and done it and will be more than happy to share my knowledge with you all.
Hi madds where did you train with Milos, I usto work in LA in the sports nutrition industry and Milos was one of my customers. You are right Milos is very intelligent for a pro body builder and I had the privilege to get to know him a little bit. It's funny Milos was the only body builder in LA who encouraged moderate steroid use, most of the pros I knew or talked to just had the theory that more was better.
Anyway welcome to the Forum.

Whats Up Madds! :D

I only ever trained with Milos once, at his gym. (Gold's Gym in Fullerton). Milos also used Synthol and had a health scare with it a while back.

Back