• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Greens + products... URGENT!

xnxbass

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
people, I wanna know if any of u use these products, it's the most expensive crap i've ever seen.
but i've heard from alot of people that their protein is the finest in market,
2 Questions
A) how good is their product
B) Really how good is their product
C) any one ever used their ABS+ pills and how good does it work
merci

people! no one heard about these things before... Calling all the bodybuilders in the house! GEt your monkey ass to this thread ?!! lol

umm first whats the companies name, seconf abs+ sounds like some kind of fat loss pill, probebly just soem green tea extracs. just get your diet straight and buy some whey, creatine and multi thats all you'll need
you can get them here www.bulknutrition.com

the company name is "greens +" if im not mistaken, and emm, i juss wanted to kno compared to other companies if its ne good, seein as its some of the most expensive stuff that stores like nutrition house carry... juss wonderin if neone has used em, if its a rip off n such... and abs+ is juss green tea extract, i was also wonderin if neone is usin it... thanks

Dude, just use stuff everybody knows, man, its probably not worth buying. Like 7-11 said, just get some multis, whey and creatine, and get your diet straight, and then work from there.

Why would you write "URGENT" in the thread title?

Check my sig for one of the best companies.

optimim nutrition is one of the best also for price and quality.

Back