• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have a quick ? (friend is telling me diff)

Northernlights8

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok well i just recently got on decca 300 QV and the guy i got it from has done this and has told me to take 1cc every other day M-W-F and take Sat and Sun off and restart...
well i have this other friend that is telling me to take 600MG a week and is saying im fuckign myself up if i dont do it his way!

The friend i got it from has had relaly good gains from it, but the other friend disagreeing with me saying i wont get a much of a gian as i should from doing it the way i was told!

any help would be appreciated!

Randy

Before anyone makes any kind of recommendation, you need to provide some info. Age, height, weight, years training, diet info and training split. Previous cycle info would be good too.

dg806 said:
Before anyone makes any kind of recommendation, you need to provide some info. Age, height, weight, years training, diet info and training split. Previous cycle info would be good too.

this guy is 19, 5'11 @ 155 lbs and just started working out 4 months ago

LAM said:
this guy is 19, 5'11 @ 155 lbs and just started working out 4 months ago
At 5'11", he should be able to put on at least 30 more lbs naturally before needing to do any AAS. I'm assuming this would be a first cycle also.
NL8, do you even know what Deca is and what it does and its side effects?
Not good to run solo. Don't jump into anything before you are ready and not know what you are getting into. IMO, you are not ready yet. Not a knock on you, but some personal advice.
http://gain-muscle.ironmagazine.com/gain-muscle-mass.html

Northernlights8 said:
ok well i just recently got on decca 300 QV and the guy i got it from has done this and has told me to take 1cc every other day M-W-F and take Sat and Sun off and restart...
well i have this other friend that is telling me to take 600MG a week and is saying im fuckign myself up if i dont do it his way!

The friend i got it from has had relaly good gains from it, but the other friend disagreeing with me saying i wont get a much of a gian as i should from doing it the way i was told!

any help would be appreciated!

Randy
Here is some help. Get an education and while in school lift there with the others. If your thinking steroids instead of a good diet to gain weight and size, then your thinking needs to be adjusted by use of a sledge hammer to the head!

Tough Old Man said:
Here is some help. Get an education and while in school lift there with the others. If your thinking steroids instead of a good diet to gain weight and size, then your thinking needs to be adjusted by use of a sledge hammer to the head!
I disagree 100%, fu-k school what will an education get you???? Thats right all you will get is small and nerdy! Here is what you need to do: take your college money and buy all the steroids you can, next spend all day lifting in the gym. A JOB....FC-K that...just live at home with mom and dad :thumb: Chicks love uneducated guys who live at home...Now start making a speech for when you win the Mr Olympia ( I know you can do it buddy), you want to sound good when you make your speech....hundreds of people might be there to see the show. As far as cycle dose don't be a pussy, you need to take a whole bottle of Testosterone every 4 days+ you need 1 bottle of QV deca 300 every 5 days.....Your on your way champ! :clapping:

Shiitt Eric your funnier then me. Very good bro.

ForemanRules said:
I disagree 100%, fu-k school what will an education get you???? Thats right all you will get is small and nerdy! Here is what you need to do: take your college money and buy all the steroids you can, next spend all day lifting in the gym. A JOB....FC-K that...just live at home with mom and dad :thumb: Chicks love uneducated guys who live at home...Now start making a speech for when you win the Mr Olympia ( I know you can do it buddy), you want to sound good when you make your speech....hundreds of people might be there to see the show. As far as cycle dose don't be a pussy, you need to take a whole bottle of Testosterone every 4 days+ you need 1 bottle of QV deca 300 every 5 days.....Your on your way champ! :clapping:

ForemanRules said:

please tell the young man you are being sarcastic....thx for the laughs :clapping:

This thread is on fire.

IML Gear Cream!
900mg of deca per week for a 155 pounder?

My brother often floats around 155 @ 5'6" and that is no kind of big, your friend needs to learn how to eat.

lol its funny how no one will straight up just answer the ? i ask!!

ive been to 3 diff forums and all i get is bull shit answers!!

Northernlights8 said:
lol its funny how no one will straight up just answer the ? i ask!!

ive been to 3 diff forums and all i get is bull shit answers!!

at your level you can grow off 400 mg/wk of deca if you are eating 4,000 + cals a day. if you take deca w/o test you can forget about getting a hard on for a couple of months. you should also use HCG at 500 iu's a week the entire cycle. deca is very suppresive to the HPTA

ForemanRules said:
:funny:

LAM said:
at your level you can grow off 400 mg/wk of deca if you are eating 4,000 + cals a day. if you take deca w/o test you can forget about getting a hard on for a couple of months. you should also use HCG at 500 iu's a week the entire cycle. deca is very suppresive to the HPTA

im getting on test in about 2 weeks...

cause the cycle i have now is only a 3 week cycle and will be on test right after this one!

i get about 3400 cal a day!

so youre running the deca for how long? and how much have u decided to take? it sounds like your taking deca for a month...stopping...then switching to test....is that correct?

kraziplaya said:
so youre running the deca for how long? and how much have u decided to take? it sounds like your taking deca for a month...stopping...then switching to test....is that correct?
i belvie its a 3 week cycle 3 cc a week. then at the end of this cycle im hoping on test!

so you were just about right!

You are running deca for 3 weeks? It will not do shit in there weeks. Dude I would do alittle more research before you start pumping random shit in your ass.

the person i bought it from (friend of mine) did the same shit. The guy he bought it from has done it several times and he did it the way he was told. 1cc every other day for 3 days in a week. He gained a good 20 pounds off the way he was told. As in what i am doing.

so what do you think?

Northernlights8 said:
the person i bought it from (friend of mine) did the same shit. The guy he bought it from has done it several times and he did it the way he was told. 1cc every other day for 3 days in a week. He gained a good 20 pounds off the way he was told.

these people have no clue about how to administer steroids. a 3 week cycle of a long ester steroid like deca is rediculous

IML Gear Cream!
Northernlights you are asking for chemical castration.

lam...it sounds like hes tryin to run almost a gram of deca a week...3ccs a week..300mgs a cc...that sounds crazy...please explain to him how horrible it could be for his body

kraziplaya said:
lam...it sounds like hes tryin to run almost a gram of deca a week...3ccs a week..300mgs a cc...that sounds crazy...please explain to him how horrible it could be for his body

dude is hopeless. he's been lifting for 4 months and is trying to take the super short cut by using gear when he doesn't even know how to eat right or train properly. I know chicks that compete that are 5'2 and weigh 155 lbs.. :laugh:

Northernlights8 said:
i belvie its a 3 week cycle 3 cc a week. then at the end of this cycle im hoping on test!

so you were just about right!
bro, i ain't tryin to come down on you, but LAM knows a hell of a lot more about these drugs than your friend does! the guy has a double masters in this sort of stuff, and looks more like a IFBB pro than a guy who does a little recreational steroid use, general rule: when LAM speaks, you listen!

3 weeks of deca at 900mg/wk is terrible for a first cycle (well, its terrible for any cycle, but being a first cycle just takes the cake), it is clearly evident that you and your buddy lack ANY knowledge of how to run steroids effectively

Last edited:
Back