• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nolvadex quick question

Killasurge7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey just purchased nolvadex + clomid and am almost done with my superdrol cycle (week 5)- i heard that u can actually make some great gains by taking nolvadex so was wondering if someone can let me know what the gains are like and what i should expect...

thanks

Expect none.

Killasurge7 said:
hey just purchased nolvadex + clomid and am almost done with my superdrol cycle (week 5)- i heard that u can actually make some great gains by taking nolvadex so was wondering if someone can let me know what the gains are like and what i should expect...

thanks
You wont gain LBM on nolva or clomid. You use them to help level out hormone levels, to help you maintain what you built on cycle.

TrojanMan60563 said:
that guy looks like something out of a horror flick....damn scary!

I've seen that guy before. looks like another loser Greg Valentino groupy synthol abuser.. :laugh:

All the joking aside, you do not gain anything from Nolva/Clomid. They work to get your natural test levels back in check in part by blocking estrogen receptors in your body. They are not used for making gains, but as a critical process to get your body back to normal from and prohormone/steroid and help to maintain as much of the mass that you just gained as possible.

Back