• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Creatine gives you the runs?

nRVaNa

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey whats up ive been taking creatine and when i started taking it yes i had the runs but i have been hitting solids these days did anyone else have this problem?

do you let the creatine sit in solution for a while or do your drink it down all at once after it has been mixed with a liquid ?

LAM said:
do you let the creatine sit in solution for a while or do your drink it down all at once after it has been mixed with a liquid ?
i drink it right down... i dunno help me out am i not getting enouth fiber what do u think?

somone post or i.m me please

how much creatine are you taking ? what type of liquid are you using ?

sometimes different types of whey protein can give a person the runs. have you switched protein powders lately ?

Sometimes people get upset stomach when they take creatine.

It happened to me but it went away after 3-4days. If it doesn't go away, then definitely stop taking it.

IML Gear Cream!
I get the same problem from creatine- mainly monohydrate, i haven't recieved too many problems with CEE- which i take in pills. Usually I have noticed i get the runs from creatine powders- fast metabolism maybe combined w/ fast absorption could lead to the runs in some cases... just try 2 stay hydrated see if that helps

Back