• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rebound XT Recall

Robboe

Designer Supplements
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"All:

We have determined that a previous batch, and our current stock, of Rebound XT was severly underdosed. We are recalling batch number: F040207. This is listed on the bottle. We are also making a recall of our recent stock sent to retailers. This will mean, likely, that we and most if not all retailers will be out of stock for the next 2-3 weeks.

We at DS apologize for the extreme inconvenience this has caused. We apparently received a bad batch of Diene-3???, when the synthesis was changed for larger productions. We test every batch that comes in (of all of our ingredients) and there was a mix-up with that as well, so this was not caught until now. I would like to thank Patrick and Ergo for bringing this to our attention. Apparently, he tested the product, and did the honorable thing -- he notified us rather than call us out publicly. We confirmed his findings that the powder was useless, and want to rectify this immediately.

As such, anyone who had RXT with batch number: F040207 printed on the label should immediately return the bottle(s) to us at the following address:

2121 Hillside Ave. New Hyde Park, NY 11040

Please send any and all bottles whether unopened, or fully or partially used. Once we have the product back in stock, we will send you two bottles for every one returned, up to the first three bottles you return. For the fourth bottle and beyond, we will simply replace that bottle. Please do not innundate our retailers with returns, send them directly to us.

Please note that we have isolated the issue to this batch only (our current stock has not shipped to customers yet). To receive a replacement, your bottle MUST have this batch number printed on it. You must also include a letter stating where you want the product sent.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Lastly, Rebound XT should be back in stock around July 15."

Again folks, note that this is JUST those with that batch number printed on the label.

so know that rebound i was using?............think we just may have found out why i was having nipple issues....

Last edited:
Yeah, what about those of us that are using that batch as PCT as I am. That's a pretty big mistake and I'm pretty screwed here.

Rocco32 said:
Yeah, what about those of us that are using that batch as PCT as I am. That's a pretty big mistake and I'm pretty screwed here.
I'm sure many people feel the same way. Hopefully, you have enough nolva on hand to jump head first into that.

One more reason to use the real thing...100 pills of American made Nolavedex is $10 in Canada and even less in Mexico.

ForemanRules said:
100 pills of American made Nolavedex is $10 in Canada
Hmm.....is that street price or through an online vendor.

repeej said:
Hmm.....is that street price or through an online vendor.
Thats going there in person and getting it prices....I live 4 hrs from Mexico and my family ( Mom and Dad ect) lives 2 hrs from Canada. My mom had breast cancer a few years ago and had an open script for Nolvadex.

PirateFromHell said:
I'm sure many people feel the same way. Hopefully, you have enough nolva on hand to jump head first into that.
Luckily I have a very little amount but I've been on PCT with the Rebound for 2 weeks now! I've been feeling more lethargic than while I was on SD and getting incredibly bad headaches lately, would that be due to bad PCT?

Rocco32 said:
Luckily I have a very little amount but I've been on PCT with the Rebound for 2 weeks now! I've been feeling more lethargic than while I was on SD and getting incredibly bad headaches lately, would that be due to bad PCT?

No. There is very little actual ATD in there, but a lot of intermediates that would synthesise to make ATD. They're harmless for your health, but don't do anything.

The lethargy is likely due to low testosterone levels. Get some nolva, 6OXO or gaspari's novadex as soon as you can.

IML Gear Cream!
CRASHMAN said:
so know that rebound i was using?............think we just may have found out why i was having nipple issues....

You may be overly sensitive to the activate so that a lot of your test was being freed, potentially converting to estrogen. I still doubt gyno would happen to anyone but those highly sensitive to estrogen.

I knew it! I just finished my second bottle and it was no where near as effective as the first bottle. Of course after finishing I threw it away so I am screwed and won't receive any free product.

Rocco32 said:

I know the feeling. I just started running some superdrol yesturday and had already bought my Rebound for PCT. I guess i just have to run my superdrol till i get my new rebound....or buy some nolva :shrug:

Wow. This is a big boo boo. Lots of guys were relying on the Rebound and nothing else for PCT now they ARE screwed...were screwed or about to be screwed. Props to Robboe/D.S. for being forthcoming with the info...most people would have had NO real clue that this batch was bad unless they were told otherwise (topolo). LOL ;)

Robboe said:
No. There is very little actual ATD in there, but a lot of intermediates that would synthesise to make ATD. They're harmless for your health, but don't do anything.

The lethargy is likely due to low testosterone levels. Get some nolva, 6OXO or gaspari's novadex as soon as you can.
Thanks Rob, and thanks for letting us know. I really appreciate that :thumbs:

CRASHMAN said:
I know the feeling. I just started running some superdrol yesturday and had already bought my Rebound for PCT. I guess i just have to run my superdrol till i get my new rebound....or buy some nolva :shrug:
Buy some Nolva :thumbs:

have there been any "bad batches" of superdrol, cuz this aint doin shit to me!

ps. my diet is perfecto mundo

Robboe said:

Gotta love one company promoting another cause they fucked up :)

IML Gear Cream!
I'd rather you all kept as much of your gains as possible.

Coming from you, that means a lot.

I just orded something else, but I just finished 6 weeks of superdrol the other day. Should I keep taking small amounts or will I be fine on nothing for about a week?

When is your order due?

Robboe could you post me a link to where that info is on the matter

I'm guessing a week till the next shipment. They processed it UPS ground. I'd say I'll get it by monday or tuesday. I've only been on the bad rebound since sunday. Just a quick ? The F on my bottle actually looks like an "E". I think it's just a scratch, but is there an E040207? john

No, there is no "E..."

Also, it is not yet ready to ship. We are waiting confirmation from independant labs that the new batch is in fact good. If it checks out, it should begin shipping by the end of next week.

You must have misunderstood the first part. I ordered from another company, one of the ones listed above, gaspari's novadex . It should be here next week. i have not even sent my rebound in yet. Will i be OK without any PCT for a week, or should I keep up with some low doses of superdrol? Thanks for answering the "E" question. So far, I've been fine, but I did feel a little tired today. John

Back