• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

White Squares in Fish oil

Tom_B

Tom_B
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just opened up a new bottle of fish oil caps .. and all the pills have these white squares in them. :hmmm: Is this anything I should worry about??

Tom_B said:
I just opened up a new bottle of fish oil caps .. and all the pills have these white squares in them. :hmmm: Is this anything I should worry about??
:hmmm: I have never come across that before.... What is the use-buy date? Where they put anywhere really hot?

I store my FOC in the fridge as well. Same thing happens. They get white-ish at the inside ends of the caps. I dont think it is a prob.

If you leave the bottle out of the fridge, the white stuff will go away once they get to room temp. But IMO, it is better to store them in the fridge.

its probably just the fats coagulating and separating from whatever else is inside the capsule... just like oil and vinegar separate.... of course I could be totally wrong, but I'd say dont worry about it.

I think its fish sticks.

Ok thanks guys I won't worry about it.

And Yup Adrian right after I finsihed posting , I put my fish oil in the cupboard instead of the fridge .. went to it tonight and the white squares were gone :shrug:

Back