• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OK so I am new

supersayingoku

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
to this forum and they want to know a little about me. To sum it up i am in my early 30's, 6' currently weighing 250 only because i am trying to stay lean for a contest i am getting ready for (normally weight is 270-80). Have been competing since 1997 while i was in the Marine Corps. I have been on both sides of the physical fitness craze as a trainer and seller of supplements and had to get out of both because of the vast amount of laziness that is out there. Now I work for a publishing company which i enjoy. My second go around. Eventually I will start posting a journal of dieting, ups and downs of getting ready for a show and of course pics. This time I plan on being balls to the walls involved since some past happenings have been dealt with. I don't mind people opinions as long as they are construction and helpful and those that want to be negative, well all i can say is it is easy to be an ass when you can't see the person. So with that I just want to say hello and hope to share a lot and learn even more.

SSG :rocker:

Back