• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sensitive nipples

BMan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats up ---Ive suddenly got sensitive nips. 6th week on test 200mg a week, 200mg deca 1 a week. Anything to be concerned about?

Perhaps your pecs are so swolen that your nipples are just rubbing too hard against your t-shirt.

maybe you have been fucking with your nips checking to make sure you are not getting gyno...and that is probably causing them to get a little sore and sensitive to the touch....I did that to myself before....just leave them be if you are indeed bothering them. On the low doses you are taking gyno seems like a slim chance but anything is possible.

I gave the wrong doses. Both are 2X a week not 1X. Looks like theirs a small white line just beside my left nip??? dont know whats up with that. They do not itch. Pushing on them today they don't feel as sensetive or sore as yesterday. Trojan you prob right I just need to stop fucking with them

BMan said:
Trojan you prob right I just need to stop fucking with them
That does sound weird and gay, but I still say...

U got the makin's of BT's :laugh:

(It will be back)

Back