• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

T-Bomb II and 6-OXO?????

radradioman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I read about some things on T Bomb II and found out that this stuff supposedly goes strait to the brain to tell it to produce extra estrogen. That it supresses or eliminates Estrogen, DHT, and SBHG which are those androgenic compounds that cause those side effects caused by steroids. Anyways has anyone tried T Bomb II? It is produced by MHP. Maxperformance.com. I am contimplating whether or not to buy it. Each bottle has a supply of 28 days taking 6 pills a day priced at about 69 bucks at a GNC but cheaper online.

The other item Is called 6-OXO. It pretty much acts the same. You can check this one out at Ergopharm.net. So anyways, I'm wondering from an experienced user of this stuff how well it works and what I should stack it with. Thanks for the info!

6 oxo

All I can say is I had a go with M1T and felt a gyno symptoms
Itchy nipps and swollen too.
All I had at hand was 6 oxo and these killed the symptoms
From this it would appear that they do as they discribe.
I do take 6 oxo now and feel a difference.
Hope this helps
Cheers

If your on a pct i would take both the tbomb 2 should help your lipido very well the 60x0 is a estrogen blocker so it will help get your natural test back but if you did not take any roids or prohormones why bother with the 60x0?? imo there are cheaper versions of t bomb 2 you can find tribulus very cheap :)

radradioman said:
I read about some things on T Bomb II and found out that this stuff supposedly goes strait to the brain to tell it to produce extra estrogen.

Sorry, I meant "extra Test"

Back