• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dbol question and cycle problems *ADVICE NEEDED*

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how long does it take for dbol pumps to wear off after dropping it?

i dropped the dbol yesterday, but i was still getting some pains in my shoulders today whilst training bis and tris, could this be from the dbol still in my system, or could it be the testosterone?

i'm just worried that the test hasn't full kicked in yet, really need to start doing thigh shots soon as i can get some freakin 23gauges (should get some this weekend), my ass holds all my fat, and i just feel like i'm not getting deep enough into the muscle with my shots, if in the muscle at all

dose anyone know how much of the oil is absorbed if it goes SubQ instead of IM?

do you guys recommend running some nolva until i feel a pull from the test? (just to stop gyno showing up, and keep estrogen in check while the test builds up) i'm worried that i'm gonna fuck myself up by running the dbol, dropping the dbol, then running the test afterwards, i'm even considering calling the cycle off because of this shit

should i just wait and see how my workouts feel next week? is there any signs i should look out for which could give me a hint to whether the test is in my system or not? or should i just know

oh yeah i've been sweating like crazy today! and starting to get some very faint acne on my shoulders? could this be a sign of the test? or could it just be a reaction from my own hormones from dropping the dbol

could really do with some solid advice guys, bit concerned

D.

well right now i'm running 40mg nolva ED and i'm upping the shots to 250mg E3D, even if the test isn't doing much now, 1 amp E3D into my thighs it should get things going pretty soon i'm hoping, once i feel the test kick i'll drop the nolva to 20mg ED/EOD

if anyone suggests anything else let me know, i do think the test is doing something, as i still have a fair bit of libdo after over a month of dbol, and like i said i was sweating my arse off in my workout today and i still had the pumps

I would start a poll to see how many people think you worry about everything way too much and to see if people think you are in the midst of an ongoing anxiety attack, but I already know what the results of that poll would be.

IMO, the test is doing its work and you need to focus on training, diet, sleep, keeping stress down, and just use nolva as needed to prevent gyno. Otherwise, stick to the regular dosing schedule, and all will be fine.

I admit that my first cycle journal was full of similar issues, but looking back now I see that I made things more complicated then they had to be, and I spent way too much time and energy thinking about the juice instead of just sticking to the plan and taking it one day at a time.

As a side note, you have started about 6 threads in 4 days about your cycle.

Pirate, he's just concerned bro. I'm on my first cycle as well. I understand his feelings. I'm not really having any issues right now but I still understand.

I do agree that his ongoing anxiety will only make things worse.

D, Don't sweat it man. The way I see it, what's the worse thing that could happen. If you're not getting any test from the shoots you'll know soon enough. Even in that case it's not the end of the world. Don't make things worse. Relax and take a Zanax if you have the ability. :thumb:

hey, i've just got a hard on reading this, gotta be a good sign :thumb:

Last edited:
Calm down brah, you'll be ok. Are your injection sites sore? Puffy? You should be able to tell if it's only going under the skin and not in the muscle.

And I don't really think you need 40mg of Nolva ED. Maybe 20ED or EOD.

D I don't think you get like a huge flag waving in your face when the test is in effect. I have used both prop and enanthate and even on prop it wasn't like I woke up and could tell you that it was in effect. On the enanthate I can tell you that my libido went through the roof after only like 3 days or less. I got a little acne on my shoulders after a few weeks.

I would assume the easiest way to know if its working is to look in the mirror for changes or get out the tape and see if anything has grown/shrunk.

Last but not least keep realistic expectations about this. You are not going to turn Arnold after one cycle. Even on gear its still a slow process, but faster then no gear, and with a higher potential for growth.

Little side note the anxiety about your cycle is going to drive you nuts D and raise your blood pressure. Either take a chill pill (xanax, valium, etc..) or find a way to get all this out of your head....anxiety will lead you to end your cycle if you let it get bad....trust me on this I've been there.

i'm taking a break from these forums for a few days, just seems to make things worse

Back