• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tips by bkc...

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It would certainly do wonders for our humble little board here. It'll be like Fraiser only helpful and full of insight... The little people can ask me for advice ranging from weight training tips and techniques all the way down to what brand of peanut butter is the best. I'll share my top 50 tips for pleasing the ladies as well! I mean sure I could just write a book and make millions but... I'd rather keep these between the 10,000 of us. So by all means please express your heart felt opinions and what you'd like to see in "Tips by bkc..."

Last edited:
I was told natural peanut butter is best, what brand does the great bkc recommend....one that mixes up good.

ihateschoolmt said:
How do I isolate my upper chest???
ONE GREAT WAY TO IMPROVE BOTH THE SIZE AND DEFINITION OF YOUR CHEST IS WITH A SIMPLE SUPERSET. I HIGHLY SUGGEST USING DUMBBELLS AS THEY ALLOW FOR MAXIMUM RANGE OF MOTION AND REQUIRE ALL MUSCLE FIBERS TO FIRE. BEGIN WITH INCLINES DUMBBELLS PRESSES FOR 10 REPS. ONCE YOU'VE REACHED FAILURE GRAB SOME LIGHTER DUMBBELLS AND KNOCK OUT A SET INCLINE DUMBBELL FLYS FOR ANOTHER TEN REPS. YOU EITHER BEGIN YOUR ROUTINE WITH THIS SIMPLE SUPERSET OR FOLLOW FLAT BENCH. YOUR CHOICE. EITHER WAY DO 3-4 SETS IN THE 10-6 REP RANGE. PYRAMID... FLEX YOUR INNER/UPPER CHEST BY RAISING AND CROSSING YOUR ARMS AND SQUEEZING FOR 30 SECONDS AFTER EACH SET. JUST ADDING THIS EASY 1-2 PUNCH FOR 6 WEEKS WILL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE. REMEMBER TO WHENEVER POSSIBLE INCREASE YOUR WEIGHTS OR GET IN A FORCED REP OR TWO. THIS IS JUST ONE OF MANY WAYS TO IMPROVE THIS TARGET AREA BUT ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND MOST SUCCESSFUL. YOU MAY ALWAYS CHOOSE TO DO THE FLYES FIRST FOLLOWED BY THE PRESSES. THIS HELPS TO PRE-FATIGUE YOUR UPPER CHEST THUS ALLOWING YOUR CHEST TO BE THE REASON FOR POSITIVE FAILURE DURING THE COURSE OF YOUR SETS AND NOT A WEAKER BODYPART SUCH AND TRICEPS OR DELTS. ENJOY AND YOU'LL BE THERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

Btw sorry for all caps. This was the first tip of a sure to be illustrious career and I was a little nervous...

ForemanRules said:
I was told natural peanut butter is best, what brand does the great bkc recommend....one that mixes up good.
Peter Pan is the man... I suggest extra crunchy if you're a real man. If you want some mush in your mouth and not something you can really chew on get a Dannon yogurt... Not only has Pete come up with the best tasting and richest peanut butter on the market today but it's also packed with nutrients to keep kids growing right. Choosey moms would never choose Jif. Believe me. Those peanuts are so weak you can't even see them when they come back out...

Notice I didn't use all caps but my spelling was still a little sloppy. I'll start using spellcheck or taking more care when I'm not talking to a guy with a dried up cum ring around his mouth. That makes me a little nervous...

Last edited:
With the overwelming support this idea has gotten thus far I don't see how George could possibly deny us this privelage... Thanks for all your support and fan pm's.:rolleyes:

I'm thinking of moving, what city do you think is the best?

Lol. This is funny in so many ways. First... donnnnn't think that's a CUM RING around his mouth bud. Since when is Chapelle a fag?

Second... ForemanRules is clearly just jacking around and not taking this thread seriously at all.

Third... If anyone is supposed to take any of this seriously, shouldn't we AT LEAST be able to see pics of YOU first?

bkc said:
Notice I didn't use all caps but my spelling was still a little sloppy. I'll start using spellcheck or taking more care when I'm not talking to a guy with a dried up cum ring around his mouth. That makes me a little nervous...
Oh that is so wrong. :lol:

bkc's tip of the day!

drew.haynes said:
Lol. This is funny in so many ways. First... donnnnn't think that's a CUM RING around his mouth bud. Since when is Chapelle a fag?

Second... ForemanRules is clearly just jacking around and not taking this thread seriously at all.

Third... If anyone is supposed to take any of this seriously, shouldn't we AT LEAST be able to see pics of YOU first?
Don't take me so seriously... While yes I am one of five living people who deserve the title of "genius" and am bulit like a freakin cho-cho train the thread was a joke. 90-95.214% of what I write on these boards is just messing around. If you couldn't tell that I feel sorry for your mother... I did give the youngster a great tip for upper chest however since I take my training seriously. The all caps crap was the bs. Lighten up and you you see that I am indeed greatness...:p Btw if I posted a few pics too many chickswould be sending me nudes and too much masterbation can lead to a decline in training weights. And oh yeah, Dave may not be gay but ForemanRules most certainly is...:D

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
I'm thinking of moving, what city do you think is the best?
Depends on what you're searching for really. I'll need more. I could make suggestions based on my own desires but I don't like to assume.

However I do live in Indy so that alone should be enough for you to decide upon...

bkc how can I learn to be funny and straight like you???? I really need your help on this one, I will be waiting with bated breath for your witty yet profound answer. :bounce:

Coming attractions...

Stay tuned for bkc's tips on being a superstar bodybuilder! It's not just about what you do in the gym but rather your whole ora..... These tips will be posted in the open talk forum.:)

ForemanRules said:
bkc how can I learn to be funny and straight like you???? I really need your help on this one, I will be waiting with bated breath for your witty yet profound answer. :bounce:
In all seriousness you already know you are bro. Just be your gay self...:D

bkc said:
In all seriousness you already know you are bro. Just be your gay self...:D
Thank you for your quick response, not only is it well thought out but it is also refreshingly witty :clapping:
As to where to move, I have lived in the mid west and other than Chicago I can't stand it. I have lived in Michigan, California ( LA and SD), Chicago and Arizona, the only place I liked was Chicago....but its too cold. I was thinking about Vegas, somewhere in Florida or Atlanta??? I'm sure you have traveled extensively so I would respect your opinion + you live in Indiana so I know have great taste when it comes to the best states to live in.

ForemanRules said:
Thank you for your quick response, not only is it well thought out but it is also refreshingly witty :clapping:
As to where to move, I have lived in the mid west and other than Chicago I can't stand it. I have lived in Michigan, California ( LA and SD), Chicago and Arizona, the only place I liked was Chicago....but its too cold. I was thinking about Vegas, somewhere in Florida or Atlanta??? I'm sure you have traveled extensively so I would respect your opinion + you live in Indiana so I know have great taste when it comes to the best states to live in.
Indiana isn't bad but I'm ready to get outro. I'm ready for change... Sounds like I should be asking you instead. Personally I'd like to move to either one of the Carolinas, Georgia, or Florida.

I have a huge ego and think I can provide everyone the answers to EVERYTHING. I feel this may not be a good thing when it really comes down to it. How do I confirm that may ego is ridiculously bloated... and then how do I fix it?

drew.haynes said:
I have a huge ego and think I can provide everyone the answers to EVERYTHING. I feel this may not be a good thing when it really comes down to it. How do I confirm that may ego is ridiculously bloated... and then how do I fix it?
My ego is 10x bigger than yours :lifter:

drew.haynes said:
Look down your pants...:laugh:

drew.haynes said:
Did that really work for you? I already tried.
OK here try this. Read ForemanRules stats...:thumb: :D

Wait that homo erased them!:p

bkc said:
OK here try this. Read ForemanRules stats...:thumb: :D

Wait that homo erased them!:p
I have a question byc...I just was in a Auto misunderstanding :laugh: This prick was tailgating me, as I began to turn into the lane for lft turns this ass hole tried to shoot around me, I of course just kept turning and he had to slam on his breaks....well he got out of his car and started approaching....what do you think my reaction should have been...I really want to know if I did the right thing.

ForemanRules said:
I have a question byc...I just was in a Auto misunderstanding :laugh: This prick was tailgating me, as I began to turn into the lane for lft turns this ass hole tried to shoot around me, I of course just kept turning and he had to slam on his breaks....well he got out of his car and started approaching....what do you think my reaction should have been...I really want to know if I did the right thing.
:laugh: ...:hmmm: Personally I would have set my 45 on the dash in hand...:finger:

What did you do?:D

ForemanRules said:
If he was bigger and meaner than yourself go with the 45... If not follow these simple steps. Facial expressions are priceless in such encounters. Although you know you are about to whoop that ass look shocked and a little worried. I know this can be a little difficult at such times but give me a second I'll tie it in... As he approaches raise your left butt cheek and squeeze out a SBD. This serves two purposes. One the facial expression is no longer a concern (fart face works for anything...) and two as he approaches the vehicle to open handed bitch slap your ass he will be knocked back on his heels much to his dismay. At this precise time fling your car door open striking him in the penile area. At this point you can go one of two ways. You can either now get out of the car and commense that ass whoopin or slam your door shut and peel out performing a slight fishtail to knock him on his ass... Either way be sure to get a picture to post on the board. If you go with the ass whoopin remember to piss on his head when he's unconscious. If you have skills and enough pee write your initials by the limp body... If you go with the fishtail by all means have a killer bumper sucker! In this case the "Unless you're a hemroid get off my ass!" sticker would be ideal...

However I have a suspicious feeling you just can't drive...:D

bkc said:
:laugh: ...:hmmm: Personally I would have set my 45 on the dash in hand...:finger:

What did you do?:D
If I owned a gun I would be in prison.
I got out of my car to talk with him but....I just snapped and said " what the fuck are you going to do bitch"...I didn't plan on saying it, it just came out. He just turned around and got back in his truck...good thing because with my luck I probably would have ended up getting arrested.

ForemanRules said:
If I owned a gun I would be in prison.
I got out of my car to talk with him but....I just snapped and said " what the fuck are you going to do bitch"...I didn't plan on saying it, it just came out. He just turned around and got back in his truck...good thing because with my luck I probably would have ended up getting arrested.
Sounds about right to me bro...:thumb: :D

14757The_real_me.jpg

I am a foremost expert on the subject. Been training since I was three... How can I help man?

bkc said:
It would certainly do wonders for our humble little board here. It'll be like Fraiser only helpful and full of insight... The little people can ask me for advice ranging from weight training tips and techniques all the way down to what brand of peanut butter is the best. I'll share my top 50 tips for pleasing the ladies as well! I mean sure I could just write a book and make millions but... I'd rather keep these between the 10,000 of us. So by all means please express your heart felt opinions and what you'd like to see in "Tips by bkc..."

forums.jpg

Back