• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you think?

BMan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive got 3 weeks left on a deca, 200 mg 2x a week and teston qv 100mg 2x a week x10 weeks cycle. Ive put on about 20 lbs, got some good size but some extra fat I need to get rid of. Can I start a cycle to get lean after this one is done or should I wait a few months? If you think its ok to start a new cycle what do you recomend?

BMan said:
Ive got 3 weeks left on a deca, 200 mg 2x a week and teston qv 100mg 2x a week x10 weeks cycle. Ive put on about 20 lbs, got some good size but some extra fat I need to get rid of. Can I start a cycle to get lean after this one is done or should I wait a few months? If you think its ok to start a new cycle what do you recomend?
:hmmm: NO.
Take at least 10 weeks off....don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

BMan said:

time on = time off (at least) :D

AG
www.ag-guys.com

ag-guys said:
time on = time off (at least) :D

this is one method...or you can just go by your blood test results. when your baseline T values return to normal you can start another cycle

the deconate ester is know to be very suppresive in some people. hopefully you are using HCG as part of your end of cycle/PCT regimine

thanks all yes I have some hcg and noval comming

Back