PDA

View Full Version : Need assistance with first cycle

Dr_Fox1
06-29-2005, 10:23 AM
I am a 26 year old male, I play basketball and run track on a regular basis as I did from grade school through college on a competitive level. I have given up track, primarily because it cuts to many calories and I cannot gain any size. I am ready to start a new lifting routine, this time adding supplements. I have been researching supplements such as Dbol, and I am unclear where to start, its pretty vague out there, I need to know facts, how to cycle what to do, more importantly what not to do. I don't want to hurt myself. I've read the journals on this site, but I don't want to sound like a silly kid, but its almost as if they are in another language. I don't want to offend anyone, and I'm unsure if I have, I know you all are athlete's and protect your sport as a way of life, like any other sport its an art. I'm not looking for an overnight fix, I need the in - outs. Primarily on supplements, I've had college weight trainers and etc, and they've got me into great shape, a lot of cuts with no mass. Please help me, point me in the right direction with supplement cycles.

GFR
06-29-2005, 10:28 AM
Give us an idea where you are now in your training, height, weight, body fat %....a guess is ok, and what you can lift...How many years lifting....ect

Purdue Power
06-29-2005, 12:48 PM
There are plenty of legal suppliments that you can start on before you go to steroids. Don't get me wrong, I am not a die-hard anti-steroid person, I would just like you to explore legal options first.

pengers84
07-01-2005, 03:54 AM
There are plenty of legal suppliments that you can start on before you go to steroids. Don't get me wrong, I am not a die-hard anti-steroid person, I would just like you to explore legal options first.
exactly, you ought to try a few legal supplements and try out a few different diet/training methods b4 u turn to roids.
but if ur deadset on starting a low dose of test would b the way to go. Make sure u read up, especially on P.C.T!