• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Using creatine

needhelpplease

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got some creatine monohydrate called supercharge.

I was wondering how much i should take when/ etc etc.

Ive been taking 2 tbl spoons mixed with 1 Liter of water before every workout and drinking 1.5-2 gallons after.

Also, i chose supercharge because it doesnt have a lot of water retention, is this true?

Thanks for your help

Hmm...Im not familiar with this brand but almost all monohydrates will come with water retention. Generally speaking it wont matter WHEN you take your creatine mono, its usually recommended that you load up the first 5 days or so (about triple the doseage per day for 5 days) then go to standard dose after that(whatever the bottle says). Take it every day...once its "in" you it wont matter when you take it in my opinion. Drinking ALL your water at once? Whats up with that? I drink almost 2 gallons of water per day but its spread out over the entire day, no way im drinking it all "right after I work out."

needhelpplease said:
I just got some creatine monohydrate called supercharge.

I was wondering how much i should take when/ etc etc.

Ive been taking 2 tbl spoons mixed with 1 Liter of water before every workout and drinking 1.5-2 gallons after.

Also, i chose supercharge because it doesnt have a lot of water retention, is this true?

Thanks for your help
I haven't heard of this brand either.. Does it have sugar in it? If so, don't take it before you workout, because you don't really want High GI stuff in your diet preworkout. If not, take 1 tablespoon with a meal like an hour and a half before, and after training, take it with cranberry juice, or grape juice or koolaid, or just load it with dextrose and maltodextrin.

1.5-2 gallons at 1 time? take that amount and spread it over the day heh, you're gonna make yourself sick drinking all that water within a few minutes.

Well my friend, Ive never heard of this 'supercharge'. Could you post what it says on the side of the bottle, i.e., how many grams of creatine monohydrate are in it, etc?

Rocky_B said:
I haven't heard of this brand either.. Does it have sugar in it? If so, don't take it before you workout, because you don't really want High GI stuff in your diet preworkout. If not, take 1 tablespoon with a meal like an hour and a half before, and after training, take it with cranberry juice, or grape juice or koolaid, or just load it with dextrose and maltodextrin.
WHAT??? Dude, you just completely contradicted yourself. Dextrose, and all the other things you said ARE CRAZY HIGH GI. And why on earth WOULDNT you want high GI foods preworkout? Working out completely shuts down lipolysis, therefore, pre and post workout are THE BEST times to take high GI foods!!

FishOrCutBait said:
WHAT??? Dude, you just completely contradicted yourself. Dextrose, and all the other things you said ARE CRAZY HIGH GI. And why on earth WOULDNT you want high GI foods preworkout? Working out completely shuts down lipolysis, therefore, pre and post workout are THE BEST times to take high GI foods!!
I said load it with dextrose/malto AFTER working out, not before... How is that contradicting myself?

Some people may prefer High GI preworkout, but a knowledgeable trainer at my gym said its better not to, so I'm trusting his opinion.

I guess its not really creatine but NO. : (

My friend gave it to me for free, but i was wondering how i should take it. I dont have the box, its in a differnet box. Google for "super charge" + "NO" and u should be able to find info on it. How should i take this product?

THANKS

needhelpplease said:
I guess its not really creatine but NO. : (

My friend gave it to me for free, but i was wondering how i should take it. I dont have the box, its in a differnet box. Google for "super charge" + "NO" and u should be able to find info on it. How should i take this product?

THANKS

Your friend was really happy with it huh?

You should try creatine before you go trying NO products.

Whats the difference between creat and NO? I know that NO only gives u pumps, and creat gives u more benefits but I mean physiologoicly on your body how do they affect you?

IML Gear Cream!
supercharge is a NO product similar to NO explode, I've tried creatine monohydrate, and I didn't really see any gains... I am thinking of trying a NO product (fast twitch, supercharge, or no explode).

Back