PDA

View Full Version : Here's A Cycle For You!

Tough Old Man
06-30-2005, 01:45 PM
After 4 months of chatting with a gentleman i met on a BB site, I finally met him this past Monday evening. Give you some stats of this guy. 5' 10" tall. Weight 255 lbs and on a cut. Bodyfat claims was at about 13% right now. He was coming off a bulk which he weighed 290 lbs. This guy is 29 years old. I ask him to remove his top and wow was he hugh. Arms 22". I ask him about genenics and he said yes even his dad who has never lifted has hugh arms. I told him it must be nice. So after several hours we got into diets and gear. Well Let me give you his cycle when on a bulkong and when cutting
Cutting
1 grams of Test E / ew
1 gr of EQ / EW
1 gr of tren E
Total 3 grams a week

Bulking
Kicks off cycle with 3 cc of test prop / ed for 2 weeks
2 gr Test E
1.5 gr of Deca
1.5 gr Tren E
Total 4 grams a week.

Now is this insane or what. Sure woild of like to had his built. Man the traps looked like footballs on his shoulders
Said his bench when bulking is 475 for 12 reps for 5 sets

GFR
06-30-2005, 02:00 PM
Dave Fisher a Pro BB from the 90's was an acquaintance of mine a few years ago. He told me when bulking he used weekly 4 grams of test 2 grams of Deca, 12-16 IU of growth + some other shit I cant remember now.
These guys are just insane........I almost forgot, lost of vicoden.

LAM
06-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Now is this insane or what. Sure woild of like to had his built. Man the traps looked like footballs on his shoulders

with that much gear you can smoke crack and still make gains. I can't see taking 3-4 grams of gear a week unless you are competed. and then even if you are competing and are not winning or placing in the top 3 consistently what's the point. i'm all about low doses for longer periods.

Tough Old Man
06-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Hey "T" I'm cutting right now. Here's my diet. 294 carbs all brown rice, red potato and oats. 358 protein. Liitle whey, egg whites and 99% fat free breast chicken. Fat 53 with 28 coming from olive oil and fish caps. He told me I should drop the carbs by 50 and add 50 more grams of protein. Also my cycle consist of 200 gr of test prop /Eod, 100 gr tren ace /eod and 600 gr Eq /ew. He said i should keep the dosage on the prop and tren the same but shoot it ed for the remaining part of my cycle which is only 27 more days. What do you guys think about his comments
PT

with that much gear you can smoke crack and still make gains. I can't see taking 3-4 grams of gear a week unless you are competed. and then even if you are competing and are not winning or placing in the top 3 consistently what's the point. i'm all about low doses for longer periods.