PDA

View Full Version : jus ordered some t3

tommyboy11
07-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Hey guys i jus ordered 2 bottles of t3 from agguys and gonna start it with my cycle even though im on my 3rd week. How does 50 mcgs a day sound to start, and ive read theres no need to taper the doses, also would it be good to take in the mornings with breakfast.Im gonna run it for the duration of my cycle which is another 8 weeks does this sound good to you guys, thanks in advance.

funkdocta
07-05-2005, 06:58 AM
Tapering is a matter of opinion. Some say you should taper down so you dont crash when you suddenly coem of hte T3. Others say you dont have to.

Same with how long you should take it for. I only ran it for 6 weeks after it was recommended by friends.

tommyboy11
07-05-2005, 02:05 PM
wow thanks for the reply i just fiugured no one noticed this thread, yeah im jus gonna run 50 mcgs a day till the end of my cycle, ill see how my body responds to it,my goal with my cycle is to build as much muscle possible with the least fat gain possible so hopefully the t3 should help, thanks for the response.

Tough Old Man
07-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Mr. Lam is the man to answere your ? on T-3. I'm currently taking T-3 also but @ .75 mcg a day. I went up to 100 but caused me headaches for some reason. So i backed it down and fell fine.

Hey guys i jus ordered 2 bottles of t3 from agguys and gonna start it with my cycle even though im on my 3rd week. How does 50 mcgs a day sound to start, and ive read theres no need to taper the doses, also would it be good to take in the mornings with breakfast.Im gonna run it for the duration of my cycle which is another 8 weeks does this sound good to you guys, thanks in advance.

LAM
07-05-2005, 08:10 PM
wow thanks for the reply i just fiugured no one noticed this thread, yeah im jus gonna run 50 mcgs a day till the end of my cycle, ill see how my body responds to it,my goal with my cycle is to build as much muscle possible with the least fat gain possible so hopefully the t3 should help, thanks for the response.

I would take 25 mcg first thing in the am on an empty stomach then 25 mcg again 12 hours later before a meal

tommyboy11
07-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Ok thanks lam, now i get up at 10 am for work so ill take 25 mcgs before breakfast, then at 10 pm another 25 mcgs, thats like around the time i have my nightly protein shake so that woulkd work for me. Also since im takin in over 5,000 calories a day should i see results from the t3 like gettin leaner, or will it just stop me from gaining any additional fat, cause i know on any bulking cycle you always pick up a little fat which i dont care about so im gonna start this tommorow i hope it works out well for me, thanks again for the advice

LAM
07-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Ok thanks lam, now i get up at 10 am for work so ill take 25 mcgs before breakfast, then at 10 pm another 25 mcgs, thats like around the time i have my nightly protein shake so that woulkd work for me. Also since im takin in over 5,000 calories a day should i see results from the t3 like gettin leaner, or will it just stop me from gaining any additional fat, cause i know on any bulking cycle you always pick up a little fat which i dont care about so im gonna start this tommorow i hope it works out well for me, thanks again for the advice

the use of anabolics and androgens decreases TBG so total T3 and T4 levels drop. by supplementing with T3 at 50 mcg/ED will raise your BMR higher than baseline levels so you shouldn't gain as much bf when on cycle

ag-guys
07-06-2005, 04:29 PM
In most research, taper up and down, 30 day max use.

AG
www.ag-guys.com