• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does anyone know of any women...

BBgirl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...who have used AAS in the past, and then have become pregnant later on? (particularly low doses of var or winny) Did they have complications?
Thanks.

Not that have become pregnant. But I don't see any problems as long as you let it clear your system good become you become pregnant. I'm not a doctor though.

Even if you have some "male secondary sex characteristics" as a result of steroid use in the past, it will have no effect on fertility nor healthy normal development of a fetus. That is as long as you don't use them now.

I would be clean of all drugs for a year prior to having a child....that is my own opinion and I am not a doctor...I think same applies to the male who is going to knock you up too!

ForemanRules said:
Even if you have some "male secondary sex characteristics" as a result of steroid use in the past, it will have no effect on fertility nor healthy normal development of a fetus. That is as long as you don't use them now.

Thanks! That's what I wanted to know. I don't have any "male secondary sex characteristics", nor am i pregnant, but the topic has come up, and I didn't know who to ask.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I would be clean of all drugs for a year prior to having a child....that is my own opinion and I am not a doctor...I think same applies to the male who is going to knock you up too!

Thanks what I was thinking too. Thanks.

Back