• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Changes

theemptyone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

My name is Denny, and I currently live in Rhode Island.

I have always been a big guy. I reached 200 lbs when i was 14 years old, stayed pretty stable at 230 for around 8 years. Now unfortunatly my health life has taken a turn for the worse. I've never been what could be called healthy, excersize was never a big part of my life, i was your typical geek, spending more time on computers and what not then things i wasn't quite as good at.

The last 7 months or so are things have really gotten out of control for me. I ended up having to work two jobs. One working in a kitchen enviroment, and one sitting down for 8 hours in front of a computer.

Unfortunatly i fell into the habbit of skipping meals, and now my metabolism has entered into starvation mode. I rarely eat more then once a day, and have gone a day or so without eating a number of times without even realizing it. When i do eat it isn't anything healthy but something quick and on the run.

I can feel the obvious effects, my energy is lacking, i have moved up to 260 lbs, and often feel weak.

I promised myself that when i finally moved down to one job, i would make getting healthy a large focus in my life. My goal is 200 lbs, and to build muscle instead of the nothing that i have now. I will never be a small guy, this i've accepted, but i know with the right determination and discipline, i can turn myself into someone that no longer shy's away from looking into a mirror.

I've joined this forum in hoping that I can find guidance in things i know very little about. Ways to help speed up my metablism despite the fact that i have no appetite, and then once my body is working correctly to use my mass to make a body i am no longer ashamed of, and to build the confidence i have been lacking my entire life.

Any help i can recieve from here would be greatly appreciated, and i thank you in advance for giving this fat geek a chance to destroy a stigma of his life.

Welcome to the forum, it is full of valuable information and years and years of experience. No doubt that your time here will be well spent. And congratulations on your accomplishment; the first and hardest step in fitness in my opinion is making the decision to do it. The next hardest is sticking with it.

i reside in rhode island as well, all i gotta say to you is eat healthy and get healthy

Back