• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Our Kitchen Aid blender finally bit it

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After 4+ years of crushing ice and frozen berries damn near every day, our Kitchen Aid blender finally broke this morning. The plastic piece under the chopper snapped. Hopefully we can get a replacement part from Kitchen Aid or the entire thing will have to be replaced. It was still by far the best blender I've owned and I'd glady spend $100 on a new one.

B00004SGDL.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This part broke. We can buy it online for $9. Sweet.

KA9704230.jpg

MUST HAVE PART.... paid for 2 day air - it cost more than the part :)

Yeah more margaritas!

I Are Baboon said:
This part broke. We can buy it online for $9. Sweet.

KA9704230.jpg

What a coincedence, I have the same part broken! Can you tell me where you found the replacement part? Thanks in advance. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
This morning my blender started to smell like a car does when the break pads are about to go. Wooo... Luckily it was a cheap-o wal mart brand. The one you have posted here looks interesting, and you say $100?

Well... Do you have a link where I could grab one? None of the local stores seem to have anything of substancial quality improvement over the $20 model that lasted me about a good year of protein/oats/yogurt/etc.

I'm going to have to find something by tomorrow though so I don't know about online shipping.

Didn't wanna start a new thread since there are already about 10 blender threads as is.

The intial post in this thread is quite old so... how's she holding up? Let me know in private message if you want :thumbs:

Also, the ability to chop ice sounds very appealing. In the very begining I was giving my shakes about 10 minutes in the freezer just to thicken it up a bit, until Jodi corrected me and said I may be damaging the Whey or Flax Oil I tend to use. Or maybe it wasn't Jodi... one of those smart people around here:D

Thanks!

Back