• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

info for first cycle

foxhound

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi

I'm a 21 year old male 5'10 190lb at about 15% bf and I've been training
about 3 and a half years on average 3-4 days a week. I was reading an
older thread and a guy there asked the newbie his height weight what he
can lift e.t.c so I'll do that just so you can advise me. 440lb deadlift, 308lb
benchpress, 375lb squat, 200lb shoulder press.

I've always been natural because I never knew anything about roids. I've
done a little research because I'd like to do a cycle and see what results I
get of course I know still need to train hard and eat right I've been training
long enough to know you need to do that regardless.

I'd like to stack first then do a cut cycle afterwards, I was wondering
if someone could advise me on a good mass and cut cycle, what to take
and how far apart I can take them.

Thanks

dont stack on ur 1st ever cycle!
Just run a TESTOSTERONE only cycle at 1st.
say either TEST-E, TEST-C, sustanon or omnadren.
6-8 weeks max.
take milk thistle to support your liver and something like cod liver oil to keep your joints supple.

Ok, almost everyone here will suggest a 10-12 week cycle of Test only.....

I.M.O. that is good advise EXCEPT for the length of time to go on a first cycle. I personally would recommend 6-8 weeks of Test Enanthate or Cyponate, 200-250 mg every 4 days...2 weeks after the last I.M. (injection) start Nolvadex 60mg daily the first week, and 40mg weeks 2-3 and 20mg the 4th and last week....as for time off take 12 weeks off from the end of your Nolvadex to the next cycle.

thanks for your info, based on what I've researched and what
you have told me I've written the outline for my first stack
I've enclosed a copy of it.

You will notice I included HCG I thought that would be wise because
Its my understanding its used to increase the production of natural
testosterone so your balls regain size again?

There is one thing I'm curious about I did some research on Boldenone
and its my understanding that its used for cutting, would it be a good
or bad thing to include that in with the stack? if so then how long
and when during the cycle should I take it ?

Oh and with the reduction in size of my balls because of the introduction
of the test will that effect my sex life ?

Last edited:
I don't think you need the HCG at all...and the Nolvadex I would only use for 4 weeks....Now if you did a 12 week cycle with Deca and Test you could use HCG.

but for my first cycle that is fine if I removed the HGC ?
what are your thoughts on Boldenone for that cycle

This is what id do

Weeks1-10 Test enanthate at the dose you have in your post, or 500mg a week
Weeks1-4 Dbol at 25-30mg a day

Get HCG, in case it is needed. Id use nolva every day at 10mg a day.Some may say this is a waste or unnecessary because you may not be gyno prone, but prevention is better than cure, imo. Take 1gram of milk thistle a day for your liver.

Start PCT 14 days after your last test enanthate shot. Id use clomid and nolva for PCT as follows
Day1 Clomid 300mg / Days2-11 Clomid 100mg / Days 12-21 Clomid 50mg a day and nolva at 20mg a day for the 21 days. Using only nolva on PCT is fine too though.

celt said:
This is what id do

Get HCG, in case it is needed. Id use nolva every day at 10mg a day.Some may say this is a waste or unnecessary because you may not be gyno prone, but prevention is better than cure, imo. Take 1gram of milk thistle a day for your liver.

Start PCT 14 days after your last test enanthate shot. Id use clomid and nolva for PCT as follows
Day1 Clomid 300mg / Days2-11 Clomid 100mg / Days 12-21 Clomid 50mg a day and nolva at 20mg a day for the 21 days. Using only nolva on PCT is fine too though.
We have a winner.....the 10 week cycle stacked with Dbol for a first timer....
:rolleyes: When will it end :rolleyes:

ForemanRules said:
We have a winner.....the 10 week cycle stacked with Dbol for a first timer....
:rolleyes: When will it end :rolleyes:

God, what was i thinkin throwin him into the deep end with such an insane lenght and dose like that. :rolleyes:
Do you really think there would be a massive difference in trying to get your natural test back on line if you did 10 weeks rather than 8? Since it can take 4 weeks or so for testE to kick in, and you did 6weeks or only, your basically gettin 1or2 weeks benefit from the testE, hence the reason for 10 weeks, and the use of dbol for the first 4 weeks to kickstart gains.

Anyway, its up to you which cycle you choose mate, best of luck to ya.

Hey, since im the winner, I guess that makes you a loser? :thumb:

celt said:
God, what was i thinkin throwin him into the deep end with such an insane lenght and dose like that. :rolleyes:
Do you really think there would be a massive difference in trying to get your natural test back on line if you did 10 weeks rather than 8? Since it can take 4 weeks or so for testE to kick in, and you did 6weeks or only, your basically gettin 1or2 weeks benefit from the testE, hence the reason for 10 weeks, and the use of dbol for the first 4 weeks to kickstart gains.

Anyway, its up to you which cycle you choose mate, best of luck to ya.

Hey, since im the winner, I guess that makes you a loser? :thumb:
I think there is a huge difference getting natural test back form a 6-8 week compared to a 10-12 week cycle. Test should kick in big time by week 3, and more importantly it is still kicking in after you stop the cycle for 2 more weeks. :thumb:
There is simply no need for a first timer to stack 2 drugs...esp Dbol or Anadrol :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
Ok, almost everyone here will suggest a 10-12 week cycle of Test only.....

I.M.O. that is good advise EXCEPT for the length of time to go on a first cycle. I personally would recommend 6-8 weeks of Test Enanthate or Cyponate, 200-250 mg every 4 days...2 weeks after the last I.M. (injection) start Nolvadex 60mg daily the first week, and 40mg weeks 2-3 and 20mg the 4th and last week....as for time off take 12 weeks off from the end of your Nolvadex to the next cycle.

FOREMAN is it only me and you who think 6-8 weeks cycle for a 1st timer is enough?
:hmmm:

Ryan-Boro said:
FOREMAN is it only me and you who think 6-8 weeks cycle for a 1st timer is enough?
I think there 4 of us, and the other 2 are hiding :laugh:

celt said:

I know what gyno is , but not PCT ? I assume its something like post cycle
treatment and in regards to gyno as you said I may or may not be prone, if
I'am how many weeks into my cycle before I would notice anything ? and
when would it be best to start the nolva to prevent it ?

oh and yeah given the further information I've recieved I've
altered my first stack, I've enclosed another copy what do you think ?

Last edited:
that looks like a solid program u got there... i started my cycle at 15-17 percent bodyfat now i wished i dropped a few more percentages before i started...i ran a very similair cycle to yours... a little more than 8 weeks of test e 250mgs every 4th day... i havent started pct yet but the reason i didnt run it longer was because i was eager to see what i retain of the muscle/strength after pct is over...u got a good plan and you will prob make some small minor adjustments during or after your cycle course... im takin hcg now(1500ius spread over 3 injections) until i start pct in a week...

I think 8 weeks is fine and 6 may be a little short. But I agree with Dr. E. Test ot cyp only. Throw out the orals. If you want to only do 6 weeks then kick start it with test prop for 2 weeks

ForemanRules said:
I think there 4 of us, and the other 2 are hiding :laugh:

celt said:
This is what id do

:thumb: I wouldnt worry too much on using nolva during the cycle, unless like previously mentioned, you begin to experience gyno etc, keep the extra on hand like the HCG. Milk thistle is a good idea for liver protection but IMO not essential unless you know your liver is stressed (regular/binge drinker etc) or have other liver health issues (if this is the case, don't use orals). Id use Clomid OR Nolva instead of both. These are just my opinions, this looks the best beginners cycle so far IMO.

I guess I'm one of those crazy fuckers, but I'd suggest going 10-12 weeks of Test E, 500/wk.

musclepump said:
I guess I'm one of those crazy fuckers, but I'd suggest going 10-12 weeks of Test E, 500/wk.
I don't think that's crazy, 10 wks sounds good, 12 max.
Definately bang some Dbol for the first 4 wks too.

Ryan-Boro said:
forget 6-8 weeks on a long ester such as enanthate!

i'd recommend running test enan at least 10-12 weeks, it can take a good 4-5 weeks for that stuff to start working its magic, if you are gonna drop it a couple of weeks later then what is the point? either run something properly or don't run it at all!

i also think kickstarting with dbol is a good idea, whilst you wait for the test to start doing its thang

just my .02

IML Gear Cream!
foxhound said:
but for my first cycle that is fine if I removed the HGC ?
what are your thoughts on Boldenone for that cycle

Just a thought Foxhound, its always a good idea to search the threads and posts of people giving you steroid advise.You will find at times some of them have never even used the stuff or maybe did it once and screwed up their cycle or just did it wrong. Its best to research the subject your self, and if you take advise from people they should have experience as well as knowledge ( mudge is very knowledgeable on this subject). The more is better idea is just one idea, and is best suited for those who have done several cycles, do your home work and good luck.

musclepump said:

exactly....it's the 1st cycle so you might as well get the most out of it. restoring full HPTA function after a long test cycle is easy

Back