• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A question...

camarosuper6

Unstoppable Force
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like some recommendations for a stack that would allow me to harden like a mofo and stay lean. If I try a cycle, I would like to be able to keep most of my gains during PC, without all the bloat and etc that many AAS are known to cause.

Im aware all AAS have possible sides.

Any good stack recommendations?

Winny tren and prop are very popular for that, but I wont touch winstrol for reasons I've mentioned many times.

And of course, diet is #1 as it always is, same for people who complain about getting fat and bloated. If AAS made people fat, why would anyone do them?

i hear great things about tren..... but i also hear it shuts you down HARD too... whats the deal with tren?

Tren has a reputation for having a wide range of side effects. You may get none or you might have difficulty tolerating it. It is my favorite steroid hands down. Tren can shut you down hard. Its reputation however, is better than deca in that regard.

Testosterone would be a better first choice cycle imo. If you run prop, you are looking at eod injects and possibly a lot of pain. Some people just have a problem tolerating prop. I'd take the possibility of a tad bit of extra bloat and just go with a long ester testosterone.

I am a big fan of Superdrol for kickstarting. jmo.

Back