PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

mojophenom
07-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Well I began working out again around 3 months ago. I worked out hard for the 1st 2 and gained approx 15lbs in that time eating around 8 healthy meals a day. since then i took a month off for school and work reasons and now im at it again.

I was thinking about the possibility of taking steroids to speed up the process.

I weigh 145lbs now and am 5"10.

I was wondering what I should take if I were to take steroids?
Also, what should I expect from it?
How long should I cycle?

Guess I am a beginner in this area, I know a lot about diet and working out correctly, but I have never researched this much at all and I am sure there is plenty of info on the site already, but I would rather hear some views based on my specs as well.

As I said before I weigh around 145, and would like to reach around 160 if possible. Being so thin, I wonder if the possibility of stetch marks would increase?

Anyways, im gonna keep researching, but any input from anyone would be much appreciated. Thankyou

GSXR750
07-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Keep eating. Thats my input.

TrojanMan60563
07-11-2005, 06:18 PM
You are 5'10" 145lbs....the only thing you need right now is a gym with weights and a fridge full of food. I am your height and carry approx 215lbs of LBM and got there for the most part without any juice. So unless you are a total ecto you have plenty of growing to do before turning to steroids. Steroids will get you to your natural potential quicker but if your diet blows then you'll just lose it all.