• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my 2nd AAS cycle

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
okay for those who don't know i'm 21, been lifting weights for 6 years, and taking things seriously (with solid diet and supplementation) for the last 3 years, my first cycle was 5 weeks of test (500mg/wk) and dbol (30mg/ed), results were awesome, i went from 184lbs to 207lbs on cycle, then to 204lbs after the first week of pct, then to 198lbs at the end of pct, the cycle was cut short from an intended 12 weeks to 5 weeks due to high blood pressure and developing gyno in week 5, so i decided to play it safe and come off

heres what i am planning for my next cycle, which i plan to start in october

weeks 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate (Iranian) 500mg/wk
weeks 1-11: Deca Durabolin (Norma) 400mg/wk
weeks 1-5: Dianabol (Naposim) 25mg/ed
weeks 12-14: Methasteron (Superdrol) 20mg/ed
weeks 6-7 and 11-12: HCG 500iu shot eod
weeks 1-14: Proviron 25mg/ed
weeks 3-14: Nolvadex 20mg/eod
weeks 15-19: PCT - Nolvadex day 1: 80mg, days 2-14: 40mg, days 15-30: 20mg

obviously it is another bulker, test/deca/dbol, i'm running the proviron and nolva to help prevent bloat and gyno (which i experienced on my first cycle), and also i hear the proviron is an androgen (so good for strength) and has libdo benefits too... so it seems like a good choice to me, does that cycle look okay to you guys?

thanks in advance

D.

Last edited:
I think if you had high blood pressure the first time you are going to FOR SURE have it on that cycle. I think you are going to take too many different things at once. I think the test/dbol/deca alone is going to make your pressure go way up.

What is your blood pressure like right now off cycle? If its even borderline high you need to go get on some meds from the doctor before going on cycle or its going to get dangerous again. For instance if you are 120/70 you can afford the pressure to go up to say 150-160/80-90 for a couple months. But if you are normally in the 140/80 area or higher then you are going to be in the danger zone like last time. I realize I cannot say you are going to have this happen 100% sure, but I feel its safe to say you are going to have issues again if you do not get it lower to begin with. Just by adding the deca to what you did before would make it MUCH worse due to the extra water held on deca.

Hope you don't think I am flaming or trying to tell you what to do. I just want to let you know what I am feeling here. I think you would probably be bummed if you had to stop early again or even sooner since you are going to add more compounds.

Good Luck!!!!

thanks for the fast reply trojan

before my first cycle my BP was fine, in the healthy range, i think it was just because i'd put so much weight on so fast and was holding a lot of water from the dbol, i'm hoping the addition of proviron and nolva on cycle will keep me a bit drier and hopefully my BP won't be quite as bad, i'll also be running ample amounts of hawthorne and coq12 from day 1 this time, and doing a lot more cardio (at least 3 x 20min session a week), if BP does become and issue over the first few weeks i will drop the dbol earlier like week 3 or 4, but i'm hopefully it won't be as bad on this cycle as i am taking a lot more precautions

I read Raloxifene is superior to Nolvadex for treatment of gyno, and substanitally so.

Your cholesterol levels are going to be down the toliet after dbol AND superdrol. People using superdrol alone sent their HDL to < 10 during 3-4 week cycles. I hope this isn't a concern.

I also don't understand the HCG protocol.. I'd run it week 2-14 at 250-500iu 2x a week.

raloxifene is not something that i know much about but i will look into it, i assume it will be a POM (as nolva is) over here so i'll have to make sure i can find a local source for it, which may prove to be tricky

do you recommend the raloxifene for use on cycle? or for use pct? or both? or just kept alongside my other meds as a gyno precaution?

not too concerned about my cholesterol levels unless there is any major health risk from it? i assume they will return back to normal shortly after pct?

i hear many different views on how to run hcg, and i have decided to run 2000iu mid cycle and 2500iu before pct (shot 500iu EOD), will this be enough or should i shoot 4500iu mid cycle and another 4500iu post cycle? i didn't get shutdown at all from my first cycle but this one includes deca so it might be a different story this time around, regarding the hcg if i notice shut down on week 2-3 then i may run it how you recommend, but i don't want to overdo it

damn, nothing slows you down mate. Don't you think you should just chill for abit before getting bang on it again? I thought you experienced extreme/bad gyno probs last time with just test/Dbol etc. This second cycle has loads more drugs going into your system and seems to be more extreme as a bulker than your previous cycle-won't it surely raise the same problems? For someone who hasn't yet completed a standard 12 week cycle comprising of just a test etc before, I think this may be bit too much for a kind of first timer like us (that sounds so patronising, not lecturing you g). How long have you been off the gear now? Has it been long enough to see any weight loss/resuming of natural hormone balance/problem, side effect decline etc? Im not preaching bro, just a few points. You can tell me to shove them up my arse though if you want, haha. Hope ya probs have cleared up now dude.:thumb:

Last edited:
Mags said:
damn, nothing slows you down mate. Don't you think you should just chill for abit before getting bang on it again? I thought you experienced extreme/bad gyno probs last time with just test/Dbol etc. This second cycle has loads more drugs going into your system and seems to be more extreme as a bulker than your previous cycle-won't it surely raise the same problems? For someone who hasn't yet completed a standard 12 week cycle comprising of just a test etc before, I think this may be bit too much for a kind of first timer like us (that sounds so patronising, not lecturing you g). How long have you been off the gear now? Has it been long enough to see any weight loss/resuming of natural hormone balance/problem, side effect decline etc? Im not preaching bro, just a few points. You can tell me to shove them up my arse though if you want, haha. Hope ya probs have cleared up now dude.:thumb:
shove em up your arse! :laugh:

i plan to go back on in october, and i've just completed pct for my 5 week cycle, so in around 10 weeks time i should be fully recovered

yes i had gyno problems, hence i will be running proviron and nolvadex on cycle this time, Thank God my gyno went down after 2 weeks of HEAVY nolva doses (60-80mg ED!!!), i'm hoping that the proviron/nolva combo will prevent gyno occuring on this cycle, i'll also drop the dbol after week 4 this time, as last time week 5 was when i started to notice problems, up until then the cycle was going fantastic! as mentioned above i will be running high doses of hawthorne, coQ12, vit c, saw palmetto, and milk thistle throughout the cycle, and a lot more cv this time around

i feel okay right now, a little depressed, but that is expected i guess after pct, as i'm obviously looking a bit smaller and fatter since i came off, but still a good 16lbs heavier than before i started :) i'm about to run clen from now up until my next cycle to trim some of the fat off, hopefully i will be a bit leaner by the time this next cycle comes around and that should also reduce the possibility of sides

i've tried to learn from the mistakes i made on my first cycle, i did rush into that cycle a bit, but i'm confident that this cycle will go a lot better, i appriciate your concern though

Young D you should consider Arimidex .5mg-1mg ED while on cycle to prevent gyno and water retention. Might be better to save the nolva for PCT.

young d said:
okay for those who don't know i'm 21, been lifting weights for 6 years, and taking things seriously (with solid diet and supplementation) for the last 3 years, my first cycle was 5 weeks of test (500mg/wk) and dbol (30mg/ed), results were awesome, i went from 184lbs to 207lbs on cycle, then to 204lbs after the first week of pct, then to 198lbs at the end of pct, the cycle was cut short from an intended 12 weeks to 5 weeks due to high blood pressure and developing gyno in week 5, so i decided to play it safe and come off

heres what i am planning for my next cycle, which i plan to start in october

weeks 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate (Iranian) 500mg/wk
weeks 1-11: Deca Durabolin (Norma) 400mg/wk
weeks 1-5: Dianabol (Naposim) 25mg/ed
weeks 12-14: Methasteron (Superdrol) 20mg/ed
weeks 6-7 and 11-12: HCG 500iu shot eod
weeks 1-14: Proviron 25mg/ed
weeks 3-14: Nolvadex 20mg/eod
weeks 15-19: PCT - Nolvadex day 1: 80mg, days 2-14: 40mg, days 15-30: 20mg

obviously it is another bulker, test/deca/dbol, i'm running the proviron and nolva to help prevent bloat and gyno (which i experienced on my first cycle), and also i hear the proviron is an androgen (so good for strength) and has libdo benefits too... so it seems like a good choice to me, does that cycle look okay to you guys?

thanks in advance

D.

way to much shit in that cycle. KISS, cutting and bulking in the same cycle NEVER works well.

masteron/deca/deca with nolva and some B-6. if you are prone to gyno I really would fuk around with test, you can use masteron or tren. they are both MUCH stronger androgens then test

what's your bf% ?

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:
way to much shit in that cycle. KISS, cutting and bulking in the same cycle NEVER works well.

masteron/deca/deca with nolva and some B-6. if you are prone to gyno I really would fuk around with test, you can use masteron or tren. they are both MUCH stronger androgens then test

what's your bf% ?
yo LAM

that cycle is a bulker, not trying to cut at all in that one, just to put plenty of weight on, the test/deca/dbol/sdrol for the mass, and the proviron and nolva for estrogen control

i do want to give the testosterone another shot, 100% set on running the test, even though gyno is a concern i've heard that proviron and nolva is a good combo for gyno prevention, but i am also looking into adex, bear in mind on my first cycle when i got gyno i was running no AI/anti-e's at the time, so surely it is worth another try with some AI/anti-e's in there

my current bodyfat is 17%, but i'm running clen/keto till i get down to around the 12% mark, then i'll hit this cycle

What's up? Everyone here isn't against you for taking another cycle. We just don't want to see you do something to yourself that you will regret later on. Everyone here that posted, could have just said, " Ha. This guy is gonna f**K himself up. What a loser." All the posts I see are valid. You wanted some thoughts on your next cycle, and now you don't want to listen to anyone's advice, except for the gyno part. Man, you have to slow down. You'll get there. I hope those pics of you are before the cycle, because if they are after it, man, you have to put on some natural muscle first before the gear. You have a great base, but, you're kinda skinny. You should put the weight on naturally, which is hard. But after you find out how many calories, supplements and hard work it really takes to put on some serious muscle, then when it's time for the gear, dude, you'll be unstoppable. Seriously, friend. High blood pressure? Gyno. And you're only 21? I know you aren't a kid anymore, but those are some serious problems at your age. And who knows what will come up on your next cycle? I'd listen to everyone's advice about slowing it down. Just don't want to see you hurt yourself over trying to add a few pounds that you could do naturally. Peace.

Murderbomb7 said:
What's up? Everyone here isn't against you for taking another cycle. We just don't want to see you do something to yourself that you will regret later on. Everyone here that posted, could have just said, " Ha. This guy is gonna f**K himself up. What a loser." All the posts I see are valid. You wanted some thoughts on your next cycle, and now you don't want to listen to anyone's advice, except for the gyno part. Man, you have to slow down. You'll get there. I hope those pics of you are before the cycle, because if they are after it, man, you have to put on some natural muscle first before the gear. You have a great base, but, you're kinda skinny. You should put the weight on naturally, which is hard. But after you find out how many calories, supplements and hard work it really takes to put on some serious muscle, then when it's time for the gear, dude, you'll be unstoppable. Seriously, friend. High blood pressure? Gyno. And you're only 21? I know you aren't a kid anymore, but those are some serious problems at your age. And who knows what will come up on your next cycle? I'd listen to everyone's advice about slowing it down. Just don't want to see you hurt yourself over trying to add a few pounds that you could do naturally. Peace.
i hear you bro, but trust me i've been taking this shit too seriously for too long now, the natural route just ain't happening for me (i can not gain anymore naturally, if i bulk i get fat, if i cut i lose muscle, i'm just going round in circles and have been for about a year now), i've weighed up the pros and cons of steroid use and i've made my decision, i think people just need to let that be and let me do my thing, you feel me?

here is my revised cycle

weeks 1-10: Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/wk
weeks 1-8: Deca Durabolin 300mg/wk
weeks 1-4: Dianabol 25mg/ed
weeks 3-12 HCG 250iu/e3-4d
weeks 1-12: Proviron 25mg/ed
weeks 1-12: Adex 0.25/ed
weeks 13-17: PCT - Nolvadex day 1: 60mg, days 2-14: 40mg, days 15-30: 20mg

how does that look guys? (LAM, mudge, gococks)

reckon that is too much anti-e? should i swap the adex with nolva? is the hcg dosing okay? still not 100% on running the deca, very undecided right now, but the rest of the cycle i'm pretty much set on

young d said:
i hear you bro, but trust me i've been taking this shit too seriously for too long now, the natural route just ain't happening for me (i can not gain anymore naturally, if i bulk i get fat, if i cut i lose muscle, i'm just going round in circles and have been for about a year now), i've weighed up the pros and cons of steroid use and i've made my decision, i think people just need to let that be and let me do my thing, you feel me?

here is my revised cycle

weeks 1-10: Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/wk
weeks 1-8: Deca Durabolin 300mg/wk
weeks 1-4: Dianabol 25mg/ed
weeks 3-12 HCG 250iu/e3-4d
weeks 1-12: Proviron 25mg/ed
weeks 1-12: Adex 0.25/ed
weeks 13-17: PCT - Nolvadex day 1: 60mg, days 2-14: 40mg, days 15-30: 20mg

how does that look guys? (LAM, mudge, gococks)

reckon that is too much anti-e? should i swap the adex with nolva? is the hcg dosing okay? still not 100% on running the deca, very undecided right now, but the rest of the cycle i'm pretty much set on

I hear you. Man, I wish you the best of luck. Peace.

you like the dbol, eh. i've decided to stay away from all 17aa's.

19-chief said:
you like the dbol, eh. i've decided to stay away from all 17aa's.
yeah dog, gotta love them dballs, you grow like a weed and become as strong as a bull when on, just a shame it all goes away when you come off, good fun while it lasts though!

Looks better. I might just try adex alone first. just my .02

dg806 said:
Looks better. I might just try adex alone first. just my .02

I agree...but I feel adex in tabs did nothing for me until I was no less then .5mg ED. I plan on doing .5mg ED on my next cycle and if that doesn't do it going up to 1mg ED. Its expensive but hey if it works then Kudos! I started out last time at .25mg ED and not only was it a pain to split that little pill four ways it didn't work either.

Young D I would consider just starting with .5mg ED.

Back