• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

bulking supps to try?

DimebagDarrell

Cutting sucks.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im wondering if there are any other bulking supplements i should try. right now i'm eating ~6000 cals/day and taking two multivitamins and four flax oil caps in the morning. im picking up some CEE but was wondering if i should throw anything else in there.

gotta stay away from superdrol/test/etc. since i just got off a 4 week cycle of M1T about 3 weeks ago.

Just keep eating big. You might want to start taking R-ALA to partition more of the nutrients that you are taking in to your muscle cells so that you don't gain as much fat.

I'm assuming you've got whey shakes already?

If you can get in 6,000 calories a day, you don't need many supplements.

PP, i in fact have ALA sitting around from my M1T cycle. ill start throwing that in.

musclepump, i do use whey. i eat 6 meals throughout the day, and meals 2, 4, and 5 (my post-wo) are all 950 calorie shakes (weight gainer, which includes whey, with a bit of additional whey protein thrown in to make the protein/carb ratio 50/50). the others are whole food, but 6000 calories of all whole food would just be an intestine killer lol. im at about 460 grams of protein a day.

Whey in no good to bulk ... try Casein and Egg protein, the key to bulk with protein is not absorbtion but retention (how long it stays in the system). And you will need a high quality FAT intake, since 1g of protein burns 3g of fat AVG. Adding Cocunut milk to your shake can help a lot.

I helped a hard gainer 20yr, 6'2" from 145lbs to 160lbs in 2 months, naturally. He was working out for a year before trying to gain weight using EAS Whey and creatine.

For the amount of protein that you are taking I would consume 4g of turmeric to help the intestines with the load.

thanks for the info, maze. where in FL are you? im in JAX, just too lazy to change my info lol

NP, Im actually from Puerto Rico.

Back