• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

running deca @ 200mg/wk

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
would it be worth running deca at only 200-300mgs a week? would this dose be enough to see noticable gains if stack with test at 500mg/wk as opposed to running test alone? i also assume that by running a lower dose recovery would be slightly easier, my main concern with running deca is the recovery problems, i've heard some people saying recovery from deca was so bad that they ended up smaller after the cycle than before they started... that is the main thing putting me off buying it for my next cycle right now

if you are worried about recovery use HCG on cycle. I've never known any guys to use less than 300 mg/wk of deca. but regardless if you take 300 or 400 mg week you will be shut down just the same. NPP should be easier for recovery than the decanoate ester

the deca amps i'd be getting are 200mg/2ml i think, if i was to run 300mg a week would you recommend opening 3 amps and drawing up 2 syringes, with 3ml in each, that would give me the desired dose of 300mg right? or would you do it another way? such as injecting 1 amp every 4-5days or something?

also could i mix 3ml of deca with 1ml of test into 1 shot, or is that a bit too much oil?

LAM, do you think i should run deca this cycle, or leave it? http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=50945
despite the recovery concerns, also concerned about blood pressure and gyno, do you think i will have any problems on test/deca if i'm running proviron, nolva and doing plenty of CV?

thanks

yo d, waddup. glad you asked these questions b/c i'm sitting on some t-cyp and deca right now. i'm trying to decide if i want to go the deca route or not... i'm also considering t-prop/npp. i'm gonna keep an eye on these threads for info. peace out.

19-chief said:
yo d, waddup. glad you asked these questions b/c i'm sitting on some t-cyp and deca right now. i'm trying to decide if i want to go the deca route or not... i'm also considering t-prop/npp. i'm gonna keep an eye on these threads for info. peace out.
sup chief, yeah sounds like you're in a similar situation to me, to run deca or not to run deca :hmmm: i think i'll either go with 300mg of deca for 10 weeks (with 500mg test for 12), or maybe instead of the deca run tren, as i don't stop hearing good stuff about it, decisions decisions...

I would choose Nandrolone PhenylProp over Nandrolone Deca. Deca's activity suppresses you HPTA for months after you stop. I am not sure how long NPP stays in, but I am sure that it is far less. I have always been told that Nandrolone, in general, is very anabolic and you will blow up big time. If you want a cleaner bulking cycle, you can go with Tren instead. If you are wanting to cut, definately go with Tren, though.

Purdue Power said:
I have always been told that Nandrolone, in general, is very anabolic and you will blow up big time.
well that is what i'm after from my next cycle really, just to put as much size on as possible, so i'll have a good base to cut on a few months afterwards, i'm currently around the 200lbs mark, i expect it to be closer to 190lbs mark after i've done a bit of summer trimming on clen, then i'm looking to beef up to around the 220lbs mark over the winter, deca would certainly help me reach that target, no doubt

would you say the key to not having recovery problems from deca is running hcg on cycle? if i could keep my nuts at a healthy size i should recover okay right? is it worth getting some clomid on hand just incase... or is it not needed with hcg and nolva?

one more question, deca stays detectable in your system for 18 months, does this have any implications or effects on you after the cycle, i mean the fact that deca is still traceable means the drug is still in you and effecting you in some way? or do the effects of the drug on the body totally stop after the 3 week period?

young d said:
one more question, deca stays detectable in your system for 18 months, does this have any implications or effects on you after the cycle, i mean the fact that deca is still traceable means the drug is still in you and effecting you in some way? or do the effects of the drug on the body totally stop after the 3 week period?

there is no more active steroid after 14 days. it's the metabolites that are detectable.

LAM would you recommend running clomid after something strong like tren or deca? or would hcg and nolva be sufficient?

IML Gear Cream!
young d said:
the deca amps i'd be getting are 200mg/2ml i think, if i was to run 300mg a week would you recommend opening 3 amps and drawing up 2 syringes, with 3ml in each, that would give me the desired dose of 300mg right? or would you do it another way? such as injecting 1 amp every 4-5days or something?

also could i mix 3ml of deca with 1ml of test into 1 shot, or is that a bit too much oil?

LAM, do you think i should run deca this cycle, or leave it? http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=50945
despite the recovery concerns, also concerned about blood pressure and gyno, do you think i will have any problems on test/deca if i'm running proviron, nolva and doing plenty of CV?

thanks
hey LAM, sorry to ask you so many questions, but if you can help me with any of that i'd really appriciate it brotha

young d said:
sup chief, yeah sounds like you're in a similar situation to me, to run deca or not to run deca :hmmm: i think i'll either go with 300mg of deca for 10 weeks (with 500mg test for 12), or maybe instead of the deca run tren, as i don't stop hearing good stuff about it, decisions decisions...
yes, we are very much in the same situation. :D i want to get my plan set and act on it for october 1. here's what i'm thinking:

option #1
(1-11) 300mg Test Cyp E4D ~~~~~>525/wk
(3-10) 70mg Tren Ace EOD ~~~~~>245/wk
(3-10) 250-500iu HCG E5D

option #2
(1-8) 150mg Test Prop EOD ~~~~~>525/wk
(1-8) 100mg NPP EOD ~~~~~>350/wk
(1-8) 250-500iu HCG E5D

or option #3
(1-11) 250mg Test Cyp E3.5D ~~~~~>500/wk
(1-10) 150-200mg Deca E3.5D ~~~~~>300-400/wk
(3-10) 250-500iu HCG E5D

PCT for each would be Nolva plus a cortisol blocker like 7-OXO.

Last edited:
Back