• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2nd cycle; Layout look ok?

Hibs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is the next cycle im plannin, I used test and dbol for my first cycle and i was happy with the results, so im just gonna use test and dbol again at slightly higher doses;

11 WEEKS
TestE
: Weeks 1-8; 250mg every 3 days (ie. 585mg a week)
DBol : Weeks 1-5; 35mg a day
TestProp : Weeks 9-11; same dose as TestE

10mg of nolva a day, milk thistle, loads of protein, BCAA, etc. Use nizoral shampoo eod, and started takin proscar 5 weeks before the cycle and will continue to take it throughout at 1mg a day.

PCT :Clomid and Nolva, start 3 days after last prop injection
Clomid : D1* 300mg / D2-17* 100mg / D18-31* 50mg
Nolva : D1-31* 20mg

HCG
500iu every 5 days weeks 4-10

Thanks

How long ago was it when you ended your the first cycle?

about 6 months ago

Hibs said:
11 WEEKS
TestE
: Weeks 1-8; 250mg every 4 days (ie. 500mg a week)
DBol : Weeks 1-5; 35mg a day
TestProp : Weeks 9-11; 150 EOD

10mg of nolva a day, milk thistle, loads of protein, BCAA, etc. Use nizoral shampoo eod, and started takin proscar 5 weeks before the cycle and will continue to take it throughout at 1mg a day. :thumb:

PCT :Clomid and Nolva, start 4 days after last prop injection
Clomid dont need it............if your using nolvadex
Nolva : D1-31* 40,40,30,20 mg

HCG
500iu every 5 days weeks 4-10dont think you need this either...

Thanks

No offence but by looking at your pics you look like you could use 2 or 3 years more of natural training.......................but I changed a few things in your cycle anyways.

ForemanRules said:
No offence but by looking at your pics you look like you could use 2 or 3 years more of natural training.......................but I changed a few things in your cycle anyways.

Alrite, point noted. Thing is, iv been trainin for nearly 7 years with proper diet and routine, spending a fortune on whey, caseine,BCAA, creatine and all the rest of that and Iv gone from 138 to 182 naturally, and as of late i cant gain at all(probably my shitty genetics i inherited :D ). I understand the point youre makin, but iv set my mind on doin this and i know all the potential side effects and risks.

Thanks for the input, but iv read usin HCG throughout a cycle at small regular shots will greatly help recovery after a cycle.

HCG isn't really needed on a test cycle esp in the beginning of it IMO.

Lam will hopefully get on and give you some solid advise. :thumb:
Read the sticky on "post cycle T-recovery" in the Anabolic room.

Back