PDA

View Full Version : how hard is it to get gyno

durk
08-01-2005, 07:01 PM
im about to run my very first cycle of 500mg of sust. and 200mg of deca for 8 weeks. people tell me this is a nothing cycle but iv still heard of people getting bitch tits from less. is there a more general rule of thumb for how much you should take or is everyone more genetically sensitive in there own ways, but what i really want know is just are my odds good or bad.

Mudge
08-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Since you have warning, and you know what to use to stop it, I wouldn't worry.

Purdue Power
08-01-2005, 07:58 PM
Some people are just more prone to gyno than others. A friend of mine has run rediculously high levels of test and been fine, while I ran 500mg/week of Sustanon and got gyno. Buy a few bottles of Vitex at a health food store and take 1200mg/day of that to help prevent gyno. If you develop a lump during your cycle, just start dosing your Nolva. It is always a possibility that you will get it, but it is also not something to worry too much about, even if you start to get it. I am on cycle right now and mine is gradually getting smaller from my Nolva and Vitex dosage.

GFR
08-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Some people are just more prone to gyno than others. A friend of mine has run rediculously high levels of test and been fine, while I ran 500mg/week of Sustanon and got gyno. Buy a few bottles of Vitex at a health food store and take 1200mg/day of that to help prevent gyno. If you develop a lump during your cycle, just start dosing your Nolva. It is always a possibility that you will get it, but it is also not something to worry too much about, even if you start to get it. I am on cycle right now and mine is gradually getting smaller from my Nolva and Vitex dosage.
How bad did you get gyno.......did it go away??

musclepump
08-01-2005, 08:51 PM
I'd drop the 200mg. Your first cycle should be Test only.

Purdue Power
08-01-2005, 09:24 PM
It was a lump with a diameter a little bigger than a nickel. It was very small during my cycle, but it got a lot bigger after my pct, signalling that I didn't pct long enough. It has definately gotten smaller since I started this cycle with Nolva, Letro, and Vitex. Funny....it didn't get smaller until I started another cycle. It is still there, but it keeps getting smaller.

durk
08-02-2005, 06:36 AM
so I should drop the deca? would equipose be a good substitute or would i only need the sust because its my first cycle? damn I wish I got cyphonate after the research iv done all well.

how long would i run nolva if I get symptoms and would I have to quit my cycle?

durk
08-02-2005, 06:39 AM
vitex?
Im canadian I dont think iv seen it in a supplement store is there a cemical name that i should look for in case theres something similar.

19-chief
08-02-2005, 08:07 AM
so I should drop the deca? would equipose be a good substitute or would i only need the sust because its my first cycle? damn I wish I got cyphonate after the research iv done all well.

how long would i run nolva if I get symptoms and would I have to quit my cycle?
if you start to get puffy and itchy nips, immediately dose the nolva high the first 2-3 days (40-60mg ED) then continue a maintenance dose throughout (10mg ED) until PCT time.

19-chief
08-02-2005, 08:10 AM
vitex?
Im canadian I dont think iv seen it in a supplement store is there a cemical name that i should look for in case theres something similar.
it's everywhere... http://shopping.yahoo.com/search;_ylc=X3oDMTFncmo3bG5vBF9HA2dsb2JhbF9ncm91cA RfUwMyNzE2MTQ5BHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--?p=vitex&fr=FP-tab-prod-t-276&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

Purdue Power
08-02-2005, 09:28 AM
Ya, I think you should just go with Sustanon. You can jumpstart with an oral, like dbol, if you want. I did for my first cycle. But as far as injectables, you should be fine with 500mg/week of Sustanon. Yes, it would be better IMO to go with a single ester, but you already have the Sustanon. It still works, especially for your first cycle. I had great gains.

LAM
08-02-2005, 10:04 AM
I'd drop the 200mg. Your first cycle should be Test only.

ditto...500 mg/wk of test is all you need. stacking gear right off the bat provides no education to you on how YOUR body reacts to each compound

musclepump
08-02-2005, 10:40 AM
ditto...500 mg/wk of test is all you need. stacking gear right off the bat provides no education to you on how YOUR body reacts to each compound
I'd like to think my word is gold, but now with LAM backing me... listen to us :)

Besides, as I described to someone recently in detail in a PM, the more you use the more you'll have to use later. Start small, get what you can, only go up when you have to, and don't do more than you need. Be smart, not sorry.

durk
08-02-2005, 06:52 PM
if you start to get puffy and itchy nips, immediately dose the nolva high the first 2-3 days (40-60mg ED) then continue a maintenance dose throughout (10mg ED) until PCT time.

so if i get symptoms I continue with the cycle but just taking nolva the whole time?

durk
08-02-2005, 06:53 PM
thanks for your help guys I really apreciate it.

19-chief
08-03-2005, 06:05 AM
so if i get symptoms I continue with the cycle but just taking nolva the whole time?
:thumb: