• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I believe its TIME

wannagetbig2001

New Jersey - Gym Rat
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes guys - I believe its time - to try and get to a NEW LEVEL!!!! been thinking about it for a while - but I truely believe its time! Just need time to read up and learn ALLOT!!!!! WISH ME LUCK!

get some test and eat big

Krazi - I have allot of planning I need to do - TRUST ME -- I'm determined to Create a NEW ME! First things first - is finding contacts - and what I want to take to achieve my goal -

Thanks Musclepump!

well good luck!

start making those goals and stick to everything you set up and grow!

Thanks Wats
Just looked at your pics Wats - fckn AWESOME I believe I can GET to where you are -

GREAT JOB!!

thanks man.

just make sure that all aspects of your training, diet/nutrition, supplementation and whatever else your ganna be doing is just right to make the best gains. Do you have any idea of what your ganna take or anything like that yet? or are you still researching?

Hey Bro tell us something about yourself before you jump into the house of gear. How old are you. How long you been training. how tall are you and how much do you weigh. How much bodyfat are you carrying?
COME ON TELL US!
wannagetbig2001 said:
Yes guys - I believe its time - to try and get to a NEW LEVEL!!!! been thinking about it for a while - but I truely believe its time! Just need time to read up and learn ALLOT!!!!! WISH ME LUCK!

Tough Old Man said:
Hey Bro tell us something about yourself before you jump into the house of gear. How old are you. How long you been training. how tall are you and how much do you weigh. How much bodyfat are you carrying?
COME ON TELL US!
Check out his pic..........
He was born in 1958.....................its nice that for once we have a man in shape deciding to use steroids rather than a teenager who has only trained 2 or 3 years.
Good luck wanngetbig :thumb:

Not sure if it was up there the day I posted. But the thanks for pointing it out Dr. E...:thumb: ................ So here's your answere

500mg/ew of Test E or Cyp for 8-10 weeks. Split it up doing 250mg on Mon and 250mg on Thurs. Stick with test only for your first cycle.

Tough

ForemanRules said:
Check out his pic..........
He was born in 1958.....................its nice that for once we have a man in shape deciding to use steroids rather than a teenager who has only trained 2 or 3 years.
Good luck wanngetbig :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, wanna, where in Jersey?

Hey Dale

I work in Central NJ (close to summit) but live out in PA (close to flemington) - where are u?

and Thanks foremanRules and ToughOldMan

I know I gotta lot of work to do - in reading / understanding - wanna do it RIGHT! as to not waste time/money with the wrong juice/dossage... etc

I know it all depends upon my goals!!!

Last edited:
wannagetbig2001 said:

I know I gotta lot of work to do - in reading / understanding - wanna do it RIGHT! as to not waste time/money with the wrong juice/dossage... etc

Now there's an intelligent individual!

wannagetbig2001 said:
Thanks Wats
Just looked at your pics Wats - fckn AWESOME I believe I can GET to where you are -

GREAT JOB!!

yes tell us, if you want i can help you a lot :thumb:

Tough Old Man said:
Not sure if it was up there the day I posted. But the thanks for pointing it out Dr. E...:thumb: ................ So here's your answere

500mg/ew of Test E or Cyp for 8-10 weeks. Split it up doing 250mg on Mon and 250mg on Thurs. Stick with test only for your first cycle.

Tough

maybe this

week 1/10 Test E 500mg ew(splitting in two)
week 6/12 winny 40mg ed

thanks for the info Hank and T.O.M I've got a hell of allot to learn - but I'll get there -for Sure!

But I have to be HONEST it is extreemely tempting to just TRY things with 1/2 learning about them - but then again - Im not THAT STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can definately see why and how guys get into trouble and screw up their bodies like this.

Last edited:
Dale Mabry said:
Hey, wanna, where in Jersey?
u 2 in NJ... Where? I am in Somerset and work in Camden.

You work close to where I live... Somerset.
I used to work in Murray Hill.

wannagetbig2001 said:
Hey Dale

I work in Central NJ (close to summit) but live out in PA (close to flemington) - where are u?

DAMN - sure is allot to learn - but sure is worth it - READING and READING and READING................. when staying in other threads you don't realizae HOW MUCH you don't know... SO Fckn GLAD to be hear - THis is gonna take some time before I'm ready!

workin on getting a lower %BF and reading threads whereever i can ( i understand some are true and some aren't !!!! ) so thats gonna be the difficult part -

wannagetbig2001 said:
\
make sure you've done all the research first :)

AG
www.ag-guys.com

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks AG-Guys - yes
I plan on doing a hell of allot of research first, as well as get my %bf down!

I'm first using this to find what guys suggest to be the first cycle - researching these - see if it makes any sence - and also researching about the best PCT. one thing I don't wanna do - is get f#cked up... in any way!

THANKS AGAIN

well first of all thanks - been investigating test e, sounds like its a good starting point and at the lowest dosage (which is 500mg ew) - but hmmm I just read that if i were to use Winny - the lowest effective dosage is 50mg ed .

So Hank, why do you suggest 40mg ed?

i dont suggest stacking on a first cycle...besides 500mgs of test a week is kick ass first cycle....also...winny has some health effects on hdl or lipids i believe(lam knows about this)

kraziplaya said:
i dont suggest stacking on a first cycle...besides 500mgs of test a week is kick ass first cycle....also...winny has some health effects on hdl or lipids i believe(lam knows about this)
it's hell on your HDL, which is high-density lipoproteins. I was on 500mg of test and 600mg of EQ/week and mine dropped like crazy. They are still a little low and i've been off for close to 3 months.

gococksDJS said:
it's hell on your HDL, which is high-density lipoproteins. I was on 500mg of test and 600mg of EQ/week and mine dropped like crazy. They are still a little low and i've been off for close to 3 months.

you have been "off" a lot longer than that

topolo said:
you have been "off" a lot longer than that
hahaha, what up topolo, good to hear from ya again, but technically speaking I've only been off for about 30 minutes seeing as your woman just left.

gococksDJS said:
Thanks for your input gococksDJS..

Hank - what are your thoughts!!!

Back