PDA

View Full Version : Do virgins still exist!?!

SuperFlex
08-06-2005, 07:26 PM
:hmmm:

God I hope so.................... :lick:

Vieope
08-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Sure they do. Not everybody has sex as they claim.

SuperFlex
08-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Sure they do. Not everybody has sex as they claim.
I know I don't...:D Anymore........................:monkey:

DontStop
08-06-2005, 08:23 PM
its pretty hard to find a virgin in this day n age. average age of losing it is like 15

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 08:35 AM
its pretty hard to find a virgin in this day n age. average age of losing it is like 15School teachers or priests?:D

MyK
08-07-2005, 09:38 AM
School teachers or priests?:D

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=51501

MuscleM4n
08-07-2005, 11:04 AM
The girl i am dating is a virgin!

Hope not for much longer ^^ :)

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 11:43 AM
The girl i am dating is a virgin!

Hope not for much longer ^^ :)
Sure she is...;) :D :thumb:

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 11:45 AM
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=51501
Oh man... He's gonna be popular in jail...................:rocker:

Shae
08-07-2005, 12:18 PM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< You know her. Right? :hmmm:

drew.haynes
08-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Me.. and don't care who knows :)

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 12:41 PM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< You know her. Right? :hmmm:
:hehe:

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Me.. and don't care who knows :)
That's a good thing Drew... Stay that way until it's time to be otherwise. Ideally married to Mrs. Right...

drew.haynes
08-07-2005, 12:44 PM
That's a good thing Drew... Stay that way until it's time to be otherwise. Ideally married to Mrs. Right...

Good to see someone doesn't think that's strange. I figure once I am married, the less I've done with other people the better... at least that's the way I'll feel if I find the right girl.

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Good to see someone doesn't think that's strange. I figure once I am married, the less I've done with other people the better... at least that's the way I'll feel if I find the right girl.Just as God intended... Smart man!

Honestly wish I would have waited.......................................:yes:

Shae
08-07-2005, 12:45 PM
:hehe:
Me, and my smartassidness. :laugh:

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Me, and my smartassidness. :laugh:
Is that in the dictionary:confused: :p Probably not but for some reason I understand it:bulb:

drew.haynes
08-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Just as God intended... Smart man!

Honestly wish I would have waited.......................................:yes:

My thoughts exactly :thumb:

Little Wing
08-07-2005, 01:18 PM
well i was wondering if i should say Shae is but since she gave up the goods on herself i will. our little miss Shae is 21 n pure as the driven snow.

MyK
08-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Im a virgin!

GFR
08-07-2005, 04:48 PM
I would never date a virgin...................have had that rule sense I was 21.

bio-chem
08-07-2005, 05:01 PM
I would never date a virgin...................have had that rule sense I was 21.
i like that rule. i dont think you should date virgins either:clapping:

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Shae is 21 n pure as the driven snow.
:funny:

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Im a virgin!
Not counting all that gay butt sex huh..............:p :D

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 06:29 PM
This isn't a bloody story is it?...:)

btw BIO-CHEM...lol

GFR
08-07-2005, 06:32 PM
i like that rule. i dont think you should date virgins either:clapping:
Exactly, most adults ( people over 21) who are virgins have sexual problems and a unnatural view of sex. If I wanted to meet people like that I would have become a shrink.

MuscleM4n
08-07-2005, 06:37 PM
I am not a virgin but i would prefer to date a girl who is a virgin - they are just untainted so to speak

bio-chem
08-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Exactly, most adults ( people over 21) who are virgins have sexual problems and a unnatural view of sex. If I wanted to meet people like that I would have become a shrink.thats completly made up. on CNN.com the other day a study showed that those who waited longer to have sex had a signifigant less chance of divorce, completed more higher education and made on average 10% more in salary. those who loose their virginity sooner have an unnatural view of sex.

MuscleM4n
08-07-2005, 06:51 PM
those who loose their virginity sooner have an unnatural view of sex???/ LOL

no way! sex IS natural

animals mate as soon as they possibly can WE ARE animals.

GFR
08-07-2005, 06:53 PM
thats completly made up. on CNN.com the other day a study showed that those who waited longer to have sex had a signifigant less chance of divorce, completed more higher education and made on average 10% more in salary. those who loose their virginity sooner have an unnatural view of sex.

OMG if it was on CNN or Fox News then it must be true.........my bad. :laugh:

MyK
08-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Not counting all that gay butt sex huh..............:p :D

WTF is wrong with you?

bio-chem
08-07-2005, 07:19 PM
OMG if it was on CNN or Fox News then it must be true.........my bad. :laugh:
sometimes it's painfull reading what you write. cnn did not do the study. and at least i have done research on the subject. you make up erroneous statements, and try to pass them off as fact without the least bit of support for your foolhardy statements:clapping:

The Monkey Man
08-07-2005, 07:34 PM
About 10 years back I transformed a 20 year old virgin - :eek:

Nice girl - :)

Shae
08-07-2005, 07:35 PM
well i was wondering if i should say Shae is but since she gave up the goods on herself i will. our little miss Shae is 21 n pure as the driven snow.
:shrug:

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 07:51 PM
WTF is wrong with you?
:laugh:

The Monkey Man
08-07-2005, 07:56 PM
:shrug:
Abstinence from the act- carries with it abstinence from the
associated politics as well - :thumb:

(Most of the time)

GFR
08-07-2005, 08:10 PM
sometimes it's painfull reading what you write. cnn did not do the study. and at least i have done research on the subject. you make up erroneous statements, and try to pass them off as fact without the least bit of support for your foolhardy statements:clapping:
All facts baby...............you are on the other hand are 90% full of it most of the time with 0 facts to back you up.

bio-chem
08-07-2005, 08:13 PM
All facts baby...............you are on the other hand are 90% full of it most of the time with 0 facts to back you up.really. when was the last time you referenced anything other than yourself to back up your claims? the funny thing is, those who generally tend to agree with you see the obvious flaws in your reasoning. i really liked your statement about how adult virgins have a misunderstanding about sex. that was a classic.

GFR
08-07-2005, 08:16 PM
really. when was the last time you referenced anything other than yourself to back up your claims? the funny thing is, those who generally tend to agree with you see the obvious flaws in your reasoning. i really liked your statement about how adult virgins have a misunderstanding about sex. that was a classic.
Sorry bro I didnt realise we needed to submit paperwork for the "do you go to church" thread :laugh: :laugh:

And 1 poll on CNN.com dose not count as research. :laugh:

bio-chem
08-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Sorry bro I didnt realise we needed to submit paperwork for the "do you go to church" thread :laugh: :laugh:

And 1 poll on CNN.com dose not count as research. :laugh:
still hiding from the real issue. how sad. i was hoping you might be able to keep up an intelligent conversation, regardless of whether we agree with each other or not. to each his own i guess.

GFR
08-07-2005, 08:24 PM
still hiding from the real issue. how sad. i was hoping you might be able to keep up an intelligent conversation, regardless of whether we agree with each other or not. to each his own i guess.
All you can do is degrade and offend anyone trying to have a discussion with you. I feel sorry for you.

If you want to spend the next week researching this topic and then posting our findings....then ok....I have all the time in the world.

Just don't change the subject, as an attempt to make your un-researched opinions somehow relevant.

bio-chem
08-07-2005, 08:25 PM
All you can do is degrade and offend anyone trying to have a discussion with you. I feel sorry for you.

If you want to spend the next week researching this topic and then posting our findings....then ok....I have all the time in the world.

Just don't change the subject, as an attempt to make your un-researched opinions somehow relevant.im more than willing to discuss anything you find.

GFR
08-07-2005, 08:34 PM
At times I will use text books and/or research to back up what I say!
But if you feel the need to attack every opinion I have. Demanding extensive research to back it up. Then all I can do is laugh at you.....that is a sad way to try to win a discussion. :thumb:

bio-chem
08-07-2005, 08:39 PM
At times I will use text books and/or research to back up what I say!
But if you feel the need to attack every opinion I have. Demanding extensive research to back it up. Then all I can do is laugh at you.....that is a sad way to try to win a discussion. :thumb:i wont attack every opinion you have. just the stuff that is wrong. i dont demand extensive anything, but so far you have given nothing

GFR
08-07-2005, 08:43 PM
i wont attack every opinion you have. just the stuff that is wrong. i dont demand extensive anything, but so far you have given nothing
As have you....with the 1 exception of some crap TV or Internet poll...................................the height of good research. :laugh:

bio-chem
08-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Go do your research then. ill come back when you have something more substantial than the arguement of a 3rd grader

GFR
08-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Go do your research then. ill come back when you have something more substantial than the arguement of a 3rd grader
You argue like a man terrified of the truth...............sad.......go "try and bully someone else" :thumb:

SuperFlex
08-07-2005, 10:31 PM
thats completly made up. on CNN.com the other day a study showed that those who waited longer to have sex had a signifigant less chance of divorce, completed more higher education and made on average 10% more in salary. those who loose their virginity sooner have an unnatural view of sex.
Depends on how you're looking at it and through who's eyes...

I couldn't agree more that those who haven't had sex until the time was right probably do get further. Not sure how much sex has to do with that fact but I'm sure it's right. Those type of people probably have more drive and focus on taking themselves into a positive and productive future. Their mindset in most likely different than the public in general... While some of us like to fit in and hang out others work toward tomorrow. They just have other priorities first...

I'm not saying sex is the ruin of us all (however it could be...) but certain types would fill into certain groups... Nothing to do with color, money, or religion! Honestly I think you're coming at this with religion in mind. That's good if you ask me... However what's natural for us is sin. ie sex... That's the nature of our world no matter how wrong it may be.

I agree with you bio... I see your view point and I'd have to say good for you bro! To me sex is this worlds bad religion... and everybody is extremely religous it seems...

AnnaDTX
08-08-2005, 11:30 AM
my 21 year old sister is a virgin.

MuscleM4n
08-08-2005, 11:49 AM

Nothing wrong with that! :thumb:

SuperFlex
08-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Are you twins!?!:) :p

AnnaDTX
08-09-2005, 09:08 AM
no, we are not twins. But all of us (5) resemble each other in many different ways.

The Monkey Man
08-09-2005, 09:10 AM
OOH...

A smorgasborg!!!!!

:nanner:

AnnaDTX
08-09-2005, 09:35 AM
yes, whole sh*t load of us. Lucky we all didnt live under one roof, we would have gave my mother a nervous breakdown.

The Monkey Man
08-09-2005, 09:46 AM
yes, whole sh*t load of us. Lucky we all didnt live under one roof, we would have gave my mother a nervous breakdown.
You can all come live under my roof - :)

But then you have to live by my rules - :eyebrow:

GFR
08-09-2005, 10:02 AM
:rolleyes: :barf:

Redsol1
08-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Five years ago I knew of two..

...Then we got married!! :rocker:

La'
Redsol1

themamasan
08-10-2005, 12:05 AM
I think people need to hold on to their virginity until marriage or until they are responsible enough to engage in sex. I am tired of hearing about guys and girls as young as 13 having sex.

The Monkey Man
08-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Just put fines and taxes on it
(procreation is run-amuk)

We figured out that we have to spay and neuter domestic pets
so they don't run wild with overpopulation

Why are we so good???

It's proven we cant control the instinct either
there's over 13 billion people in the world

We've out-used all our resources
STOP THE MADNESS

Brandon
08-14-2005, 08:32 PM

i hate bullshit like this. these "studies" want to make a single variable like sex determine a person's whole life. the fact that someone waits to have sex, isn't going to make their salary higher. it's the whole lifestyle the person chooses. in a case like this, the lifestyle of the person is the variable, and that determines education, sex, salary, etc. obviously, one can assume a correlation between the amount of sex one person has, and where they may get in their career. but, certainly when they have sex doesn't determine that.

Brandon
08-14-2005, 08:33 PM
i'm 20 now, i was a virgin until i was 19.

bio-chem
08-15-2005, 11:01 AM
i hate bullshit like this. these "studies" want to make a single variable like sex determine a person's whole life. the fact that someone waits to have sex, isn't going to make their salary higher. it's the whole lifestyle the person chooses. in a case like this, the lifestyle of the person is the variable, and that determines education, sex, salary, etc. obviously, one can assume a correlation between the amount of sex one person has, and where they may get in their career. but, certainly when they have sex doesn't determine that.
or the fact that the people who wait longer to have sex share a common trait that leads them to have higher salaries. your right waiting to have sex doesnt mean you have a higher salary, however those who wait to have sex may indicate that they have higher self-esteem and place a higher priority on themselves which in turn leads to more education and a higher salary.

GFR
08-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Who did this study and who funded it??? ;)

bio-chem
08-15-2005, 12:45 PM
Who did this study and who funded it??? ;)look it up yourself if you wish to question it, i really dont have the time:thumb:

GFR
08-22-2005, 11:34 AM
look it up yourself if you wish to question it, i really dont have the time:thumb:
Yet you have the time to post it.......funded by the religious right is my guess
and you have the time to say you cant back it up :laugh:

bio-chem
08-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Yet you have the time to post it.......funded by the religious right is my guess
and you have the time to say you cant back it up :laugh:sorry, not all of us have the time for 70 posts a day. if you dont want to accept it i could care less. it was on my home page www.compaq.netscape.com (http://www.compaq.netscape.com) the other day.

GFR
08-22-2005, 04:50 PM
sorry, not all of us have the time for 70 posts a day. if you dont want to accept it i could care less. it was on my home page www.compaq.netscape.com (http://www.compaq.netscape.com) the other day.
Are you stalking me????

bio-chem
08-22-2005, 06:52 PM
Are you stalking me????its part of your public profile. i would hardly consider that stalking. but if you think so, so be it

GFR
08-22-2005, 07:43 PM
its part of your public profile. i would hardly consider that stalking. but if you think so, so be it
Stop stalking me. :eek:

Platinum
08-23-2005, 05:16 AM
Stop stalking me. :eek:

:finger:

PapaDaca
09-03-2005, 04:05 AM
The way I look at it I totally agree with Slim SHady on this one all wemon are just sluts!
plain and simple!

buildingup
09-03-2005, 04:37 AM
The way I look at it I totally agree with Slim SHady on this one all wemon are just sluts!
plain and simple!
so are you! women are not sluts (only in america :laugh: )

Chain Link
09-15-2005, 08:09 PM
The last post(aside from mine) was 12 days ago.. If this threads gonna get bumped anyways we might as well post in it.

So...

about them virgins.. Pics anyone? :)

GFR
09-26-2005, 12:22 AM
Yes they do.......over 18 they are fat, ugly and just nasty

joesmooth20
09-28-2005, 01:21 AM
Sure she is...;) :D :thumb:

hahahahahahahah yeah :clapping:

KentDog
11-07-2005, 08:45 PM

The conclusions of this study are very believable, however, entirely irrelevant. This study is like saying those who are born white are 90% less likely than blacks to be imprisoned at some point in their lifetime, will make 50% more in salary, and will have completed higher education… both conclusions have nothing to do with the matter at hand. The study you are referring to has nothing to do with a girl’s virginity, but correlates more closely with education and social class level. Of course a girl who’s had a baby is going to make less than one who hasn’t, because a lot of times the girl with a baby isn’t going to have completed high school or have gone to college.

I back Foreman up on this one, and I think most people who have broken in virgins, especially older ones (18, 19 age range) would agree that older virgins have a skewed perception of sex, are more self-conscious, and just aren’t as good in bed.

To add to the actual question, I do know some virgins, some whom are female too (good looking as hell); I was honestly surprised when they told me. One was probably lying though.

Votorx
11-19-2005, 10:48 PM
No, my momma felt me up........................ 1 1.79%

Dahm...
:no:

PWGriffin
11-19-2005, 11:33 PM
I lost my virginity at the fiesta in panama city beach florida....to a wild women from kentucky...damn biter at that...

aceshigh
11-20-2005, 04:31 AM
hank visser isnt a virgin in any orifice

Gym_Maniac
11-25-2005, 03:46 AM
haven't you guys seen that movie Kids?? :D

poloblue22
05-22-2006, 09:41 AM
This girl I have been dating for two years is a virgin... hopefully this sunday night will be the night.

maxpro2
05-22-2006, 02:42 PM
This girl I have been dating for two years is a virgin... hopefully this sunday night will be the night.

And when you hit that, and it's loose as hell, you will have to come to one of two conclusions: 1) she is not a virgin. 2) you are microscopic.