• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Detection times

antelope07

antelope07
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I read tren can be detected up to five months. Does anyone know by what testing method this would be and is there a way to reduce that amount of time with like a system cleanse or something?

Ant

antelope07 said:
I read tren can be detected up to five months. Does anyone know by what testing method this would be and is there a way to reduce that amount of time with like a system cleanse or something?

Ant
Why are you going to be tested?

I am always concerned about testing, for what I do a test can be random, etc

Work tests do not test for Tren, or any other steroids.

Thanks, do you mean piss or blood though?

If its a work test, then 95% chance its piss only.

Ok, I am asking about blood tests, they can detect your natural HCG. I didn't want to say so but there is a military concern here

If its a test for the military then I have no idea. I believe Witmaster is in the military now......he might know about their tests.

The Military rarely tests for steroids. The only exceptions that I am aware of are blood/urine tests done upon entry into the service and subsequent tests done if (for some reason) you are ever suspected of steroid use (ie. they find a load of gear in your locker or your posession).

Steroid testing is expensive and still not typically done as a standard for testing in most random drug screenings. However, there is concern with the rise in steroid popularity among service members that the government is looking into the developement of inexpensive testing methods.

In short, you are less likely to get busted for roid use in the military than you are smoking pot, or doing cocaine. However, that doesn't mean you WON'T get tested for steroids.

the military doesn' test for steroids unless you are suspected to be using them. the standard urine test doesn't check for them. testing for steroids is way to expensive to justify it's use with out cause

IML Gear Cream!
I think all of our soldiers should be on gear, as I think our police and firemen should be as well.

musclepump said:
I think all of our soldiers should be on gear, as I think our police and firemen should be as well.

Idk man... I know some a-hole cops... a few nice ones too tho..

Back