• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stretching The Spine

Maki Riddington

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Often times we see people hanging from the chin up bar in hope that they can releive their lower backs.

Do you think this works?

------------------
Exercise, my drug of choice

Couldn't tell you specifically why, but it works for me. At my gym there's an inversion table that clamps your ankles in place, you hit a button and the table inverts so your hanging upside down. I use that after squats and it feels fantastic.

------------------
Life is hard so quit whining and go out there and be alive.

It sure does feel good, in the lats, too.

The myscles in the lower back take a beating just in the daily activity of maintaining posture while standing and walking. When you exercise them, it's kind of nice to give them a mini-vacation afterward by lightening the load.

There may be other reasons why people do it, but that's my rationale...

------------------
Never get pulled over with a baggie of whey protein on the passenger seat...

What exactly do you mean by "works"? I mean I do it to, but I don't really have any specific goal in mind when I do it.

There used to be a very popular "fad" contraption that you would lie on then rotate upside down. I don't see them advertised much anymore. I also remember seeing "gravitation boots" in most gyms, which today I don't see them around anymore either. I think I remember hearing that it was actually a potential risk for back injury using the boots.

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

Back