• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test 250 = tired?

grex68

grex
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am on my third week of a test 250 cycle and I seem to be making good gains of strength and have gained some weight. My appetite is up and I have lots of energy at the gym. I seem to having a side effect of lethargy when I am not at work or at the gym. I sit down for two minutes at home and boom I crash for at least an hour or two. Its kinda strange I didnt do this at all before I started this cycle and only have experience with prohormones and dbol before this. Has anyone ever had lethargy from test 250 and if so what is a good remedy.
I have been doing 1cc every five or six days. I am 37 5'9" 203lbs.
Thanks, Grex.

well your body grows during sleep...so it could be a good side effect

could be your diet. steroids effect glucose metabolism so if you are eating a lot of high GI carbs or just a lot of carbs in general. your serum insulin levels will be all over of the place. this can greatly effect energy levels

Actually I am eating a very low carb high protien diet. I try to eat about 300grams of protien a day broken up into six or more meals. OK a few pieces of bread now and then.
Thanks I like the info.

grex68 said:
Actually I am eating a very low carb high protien diet. I try to eat about 300grams of protien a day broken up into six or more meals. OK a few pieces of bread now and then.
Thanks I like the info.

It's very common to feel tired on test. It does that to me as well. It seems to do that when I do 500+mgs/week. 250mgs/week, I'm fine. I believe muscle fiber is growing and repairing and you need the extra sleep? Pretty much like adolesence when you're going thru growth stages.

grex68 said:
Thanks I like the info.

300g of protein is 1200 calories. If you are doing "very low carbs" that sounds to me like 50g? 75g? Which would mean you are eating well under 2k calories unless you are eating a lot of fat.

Which would make damn near anyone tired. I know a 140 pound woman who eats 3k per day. So unless your metabolism is really extremely slow, it sounds like you are very much undereating.

I'm wide awake on testosterone unless I'm losing sleep or eating incorrectly (blood glucose screwed up), and I've done a lot more than the doses you guys are posting. If anything in fact, high doses give me insomnia initially.

Back