• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pct query

YorkKnight

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i`m 3 weeks into a Deca/Sus Stack, just started to have itchy Nip`s, so started taking Nov`.Now i have some Hcg(2500iu) also for later on just, wondering is it ok 2 run them all concurrently, and through into my PCT ???
u catch my Drift... :hmmm:
Thanks York Knight.

was going to do it @ the Later stages, only have 1 vial, could get more i suppose,any idea how to split it up say into -250/500 ius, rather than 1 beast of a shot..

YorkKnight said:
was going to do it @ the Later stages, only have 1 vial, could get more i suppose,any idea how to split it up say into -250/500 ius, rather than 1 beast of a shot..
Just mix the ba water with the powder then load 250 or 500iu or however much you want into individual slin pins then store in the refrigerator until you need them.

ok mate cheers, prety simple then really then.so u reckon it is ok to run it all concurrent and straight through into pct??

Back