• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Go to Mexico or...?

Mexico, Israel or ...?

• Mexico

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Israel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

antelope07

antelope07
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If those who read this had a choice of a place to go live or a few months, work out and get gear like it was going out of style where would you go? Israel or Mexico? Anywhere in the world...

I went to Mexico in the late 90's to get my gear....
It was cheep as hell and easy to bring back.

I dont want to bring it back, i want to go where I can train and be out of the US for a while.
Only thing that worries me about is Israel is hte Gaza situation, but why cant you stand mexico?

Mexico is great.....I would go there once a month when I lived in LA.
Go to Rosireto.....................sh1t loads of roids for cheep......go to the vets not the pharmacys......and dont buy anything american...99% chance its fake

mexico is dope cancun rosarito but im just talkin parties, for gear i guess i would im not trippin about qv stuff

I was thinking Ixtapa area, Vallarta.
Any thoughts?

IML Gear Cream!
Or Turkey. Roids are made by goverment funded labs there and individually numbered for authenticity, sold in pharmacies.

musclepump said:
Or Turkey. Roids are made by goverment funded labs there and individually numbered for authenticity, sold in pharmacies.
Rent "Midnight Express" before you go to Turkey.

musclepump said:
Been there, done that, would go again.

Prefer Greece, though.
The women are hairy in both places so I would go to them as well....

Feel free to correct my grammar. :thumb:

here is a recient Mexico trip of sombody ;)
5 bottles of Test: total cost $121.
4 bottles of deca 300QV: $180
1 bottle of EQ: $30
Total cost of all 10:$331.......
All are 10 ml bottles

I go to mexico.

I even know the names of some of the places if interested I had the same experience as foreman. Great price and all real. I know a good pharmacy where the guy will get it for you if he doesn't have it and I only waited like ten minutes and I had everything!
Three bottles of T400 Denkall, Two bottles of Deca 300 QV, Clomid 50mg/ 50tabs, & 200 tabs of clen for 220.00/ Try to get these prices online!

I used one online source and paid 330 for a bottle of super test 350mg/ 20ml, and 100 tabs of nolva., and 50 tabs of clen.

you can't beat the prices!

Fuck That Test 400 down here. I must be a pussy. I shot it one time and threw that fucker away.

Here in Baja.....QV 250 50ml vial.....$77
CANIBALISTIC said:
I go to mexico.

I even know the names of some of the places if interested I had the same experience as foreman. Great price and all real. I know a good pharmacy where the guy will get it for you if he doesn't have it and I only waited like ten minutes and I had everything!
Three bottles of T400 Denkall, Two bottles of Deca 300 QV, Clomid 50mg/ 50tabs, & 200 tabs of clen for 220.00/ Try to get these prices online!

I used one online source and paid 330 for a bottle of super test 350mg/ 20ml, and 100 tabs of nolva., and 50 tabs of clen.

you can't beat the prices!

IML Gear Cream!
Well, I didn't factor in the Gaza situation so I am nt going to Israel so fast. Looks like its going to be Mexico. So since that is the case, what else does a guy want to know? I am worried about fakes...

antelope07 said:
Well, I didn't factor in the Gaza situation so I am nt going to Israel so fast. Looks like its going to be Mexico. So since that is the case, what else does a guy want to know? I am worried about fakes...

As foreman said stay away from most pharmacies but I like the vet stores anyway. They seem to be just anabolics in large amounts.

Tough Old Man said:
Fuck That Test 400 down here. I must be a pussy. I shot it one time and threw that fucker away.

Here in Baja.....QV 250 50ml vial.....$77

No sh*t! It hurts! Everyone I have talked to about it said the same thing. I cut it everytime with something I just started to dilute it by 1/2 with grapeseed oil. I used 800mgs a week so I divided it to two inj. Grapeseed oil is great!

CANIBALISTIC said:
No sh*t! It hurts! Everyone I have talked to about it said the same thing. I cut it everytime with something I just started to dilute it by 1/2 with grapeseed oil. I used 800mgs a week so I divided it to two inj. Grapeseed oil is great!
yes but if I'm not mistaken the oil should be heated for about 45 min's @ 250 degrees and then it should be filtered for your safety. to much work. i'll stick with the 250 mg and no problems or extra work.

I guess you could just heat enough oil all at once and filter the whole thing and then it would be ready to go from that point on

PT

What if I am planning to GO to Mexico, not just some border town or something. I was thinking of going to the west coast, pretty far from the border

antelope07 said:
What if I am planning to GO to Mexico, not just some border town or something. I was thinking of going to the west coast, pretty far from the border
Then do it. Mexico is a great place to visit.

I'm going, I'm going.
End of September...I on my way

Rule #1. dont buy H.G.H. in Mexico :finger:

DAmn, I want to get a kit. What other rules are there Foreman?

gear

I think I need to go to mexico for some gear.
hears the sad part, im an americanized mexican, speak very little spanish

Back