• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Training with a cold ?

hurtyhair4u

Funk Monkey
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i think i feel a cold coming on . Is it cool to still go to the gym and try and get a workout in ? Or should i wait till symptoms clear up ?

You'll probably recover faster if you stay away, but I never practice what I preach here. I've got a bit of a cold right now so I've just been taking it a little easy in the gym.
Training only one body part and not getting totaly whorn down.

Lots of Vit C too.

I will usually wait it out. if it doesn't get bad then I will train but if it does then you are potentially hurting yourself more. you body needs its energy to fight the infection and it only makes it harder for your body to have to recover from a hard training session.

You guys are probably right . As much as i don't want to inturrupt my training schedule , i also don't like the idea of being sick longer than i have to . I'll just pick it up when i feel better , which i'm hoping is soon .

Definately take a break. In my experience I've found that working out only makes it worse.

your body has a natural way of saying it needs rest, so take it. More than likely you've probably been pushing yourself to hard in the gym already!

I figured so much . But i didn't really want to break my schedule . Some things are more important though . Thanks guys

By working through sickness you could get knocked out of the game longer then if you had just taken a few days off in the first place.

Been there done that.

Hawkens

Back