• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

vicodon

tommyboy11

Food is GOOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know this sounds stupid, but i recently have been taking vicodins for severe headaches i been getting, is there a way this will intervene with my cycle progress, i just started my cycle last week and took the vicodins today and yesterday and they helped alot, but will they mess with protein synthesis in any way?

I don tthink so, nubain is a popular body building pain killer, it too is an opiate.

ok cool, thanks man jus wanted to make sure i dont want to hinder any gains i get

im on anadrol, but the vicodin use will only be for the next week, im also on 1000 mgs of milk thistle hopefully these damn headaches go away lol, thanks for the responses guys :thumb:

I'd drop the anadrol pronto.

tommyboy11 said:
im on anadrol, but the vicodin use will only be for the next week, im also on 1000 mgs of milk thistle hopefully these damn headaches go away lol, thanks for the responses guys :thumb:
Vicoden and Anadrol.....................see you in the Hospital bro. :clapping:

ill jus drop the vicodon then i love the anadrol, i got 4 more weeks left on it, so goodbye vicodon

thanks again for the responses, i should have known that vicodins are bad for the liver, plus the anadrols arent the best either, but i know now i was stupid, thanks again guys, oo by the way this is my second week of my cycle test, tren, drol and put on 8 pounds so far!! :thumb:

The Monkey Man said:
If he drops the anadrol, his headaches will go away - :laugh:
Hopefully his liver won't go away. Anadrol is very liver toxic and vicodin is an opiate meaning it could possibly strain the liver depending on the dose you take. Hopefully you will get your liver values checked soon.

no actually monkey man, the headaches are from all the stress in my life right now(mom very sick, girlfriend dumping me, lost some good friends in a car accident) i think there tension headaches, and i get my blood tested every 2 weeks because i have coverage so its free lol and my liver enzymes were only slighty elevated, but i wont take any vicodons anymore and will continue with my cycle, thanks again for the responses guys.

Vicodin is liver toxic because it has Tylenol in it, ask your doc for vicoprofen it has Ibuprofen (Motrin) in it instead of Tylenol, the main ingredient hydrocodone is the same. Oddly enough, while hyrocodone is an excellent pain killer, it has been shown to actually cause headaches in some. I'd just try aspirin or Alieve and get your blood pressure checked also.

SJ69 said:
Vicodin is liver toxic because it has Tylenol in it, ask your doc for vicoprofen it has Ibuprofen (Motrin) in it instead of Tylenol, the main ingredient hydrocodone is the same. Oddly enough, while hyrocodone is an excellent pain killer, it has been shown to actually cause headaches in some. I'd just try aspirin or Alieve and get your blood pressure checked also.
Ibuprofen is hard on the liver also, his best bet is to just take the pain or stop using Anadrol.

tommyboy11 said:
no actually monkey man, the headaches are from all the stress in my life right now
Have you tried to not take the anadrol????

Do you still get the headaches after 2-3 weeks of no anadrol???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anadrol 50 is unfortunately also the most harmful oral steroid. Its intake can cause many considerable side effects. Since it is I 7-alpha alkylated it is very liver-toxic.
Other possible side effects may include headaches, nausea, vomiting, stomach aches, lack of appetite, insomnia, and diarrhea. The athlete can expect a feeling of "general indisposition" with the in-take of Anadrol which is completely in contrast to Dianabol which conveys a "sense of well-being".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SJ69 said:
This is solid advice. Acetaminophen is hard on your liver, not hydrocodone. Acetaminophen is also not good for protein synthesis. Neither is ibuprofen for that matter. 6 weeks of drol while on tren is enough liver stress. Ibuprofen is not hard on liver. I doubt the headaches are stress related.

PirateFromHell said:
This is solid advice. Acetaminophen is hard on your liver, not hydrocodone. Acetaminophen is also not good for protein synthesis. Neither is ibuprofen for that matter. 6 weeks of drol while on tren is enough liver stress. Ibuprofen is not hard on liver. I doubt the headaches are stress related.
Ibuprofen Side Effects

The over the counter pain reliever ibuprofen may seem innocent enough. After all, this pain reliever is available without a prescription. However, ibuprofen has a lengthy list of side effects - some potentially fatal - that keep this drug on the ???Use Infrequently??? list.

Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen are commonly prescribed medications for the inflammation of arthritis and other body tissues, such as in tendonitis and bursitis.

People with arthritis who consume a large amount of aspirin and ibuprofen should consider these ibuprofen side effects facts;
Approximately 33 million Americans regularly take NSAID medications like ibuprofen.
Baylor College of Medicine researchers found that 71 percent of study participants who took nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) daily for three months developed ulcerations in their small intestines.
It is estimated that 25 percent of people using NSAIDs, such as ibuprofen, experience side effects. About 5 percent experience serious side effects (massive GI bleeding, acute renal failure, etc.).
The most common ibuprofen side effects involve the gastrointestinal system. Over-the-counter painkiller medications can cause ulcerations, abdominal burning, pain, cramping, nausea, gastritis, and even serious gastrointestinal bleeding and liver toxicity.

The risk of serious ibuprofen side effects is higher in elderly patients, those with rheumatoid arthritis, patients taking blood thinning medications or prednisone and patients with heart disease or a prior history of bleeding ulcers. NSAID drugs (prescribed and over the counter) are a well known cause of liver dysfunction. Long-term use of anti-inflammatory pain relievers can put the user at risk for kidney problems.

Ibuprofen Side Effects:
Allergic Reactions: Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, wheezing, skin rashes, itching, facial swelling.
Gastro-Intestinal: Abdominal pain, nausea, digestive problems, constipation, diarrhea, peptic ulcers and bleeding in the stomach.
Blood: Bruising, thinning of the blood, anemia.
Kidney: Blood in urine, kidney damage and in extreme cases, kidney failure.
Liver: Jaundice, inflammation of the liver and occasional liver failure.
Misc.: Fluid retention, weight gain, headaches, ringing in the ears, dizziness, visual disturbances, depression, confusion and hallucinations.
NSAIDs work by reducing the body???s production of pain- and inflammation-creating prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are hormone-like substances that are found throughout the body. Prostaglandins maintain the mucosal lining of the stomach and intestines. This is why so many NSAID users develop gastrointestinal ulcers and bleeding.

In the kidneys, prostaglandins help maintain proper blood flow. Prolong use can affect kidney function. The National Kidney Foundation states that up to 10 percent of new chronic kidney failure cases yearly may be caused by chronic overuse of pain relievers.

A number of studies show that people taking either glucosamine or chondroitin sulfate report pain relief at a level similar to that of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen. Research indicates these supplements might also slow cartilage damage in people with osteoarthritis. Definitive results about the effects of these supplements are expected from an in-depth clinical study currently being conducted by the National Institute of Health.

Supplementing your diet with proper vitamins, minerals, and amino acids can give relief from inflammation and pain, as well as help slow the degeneration of joints. Ingredients such as glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, an amino acid complex, B6, boron, magnesium, calcium, and folic acid all help give nutritional support for Arthritis. All these ingredients - as well as many more beneficial ingredients - can be found in Arthritin. Arthritin offers superior pain relief and arthritis health with the side effects of ibuprofen and other NSAIDs.

This article was published on Tuesday 23 November, 2004.

Current Reviews: 0
http://www.arthritis-pain-cure.com/article_info.php?articles_id=224

:tard:

Last edited:
thanks guys for all the advice, today was my first headache free day in awhile, i guess it was brought on by my stressing all the bad shit happeneing in my life, i tested my blood pressure today and it was 130/70 even on the anadrol, so im not going to take any kind of pain medicine in the future while i am on cycle, i have like 4 weeks of drol left and believe the headaches were not caused from them because i used anadrol in the past without incident. Lol i wont even touch a tylenol if i get a headache but im feeling pretty good and feel the headaches are gone, thanks again for the help :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, repeated high doses (800mg or more daily)of Ibuprofen can be hard on the liver.

well u could chop up the vicodine with a razor in snort it, best way to kill a head ache or just get stoned.

Back