• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new member here

meazza

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys this looks like a cool forum, i was looking for a site where i could ask questions to bodybuilders that are serious and could help someone with less knowledge.

I'm a semi serious weightlifter, i do not have the best discipline when it comes to dieting so it hinders my results but i do it basically to keep an active lifestyle and so i could keep myself from getting sick from diseases attributed to weight gain and lack of cardio vascular training. I'm not exactly in the best shape of my life as school has cut into my working out but i try hard.
Anyways i look forward to talking to you guys :D

well im the top dawg here! so direct your membership fees to me :D

theres a lot of good people here to give you good advice, you'll do good if you listen to what they have to say! and good luck in your new journey! btw where you from?

looking good considering you dont do weights seriously!

Welcomr to I.M. meazza :wave:

bah at the time the pic was taken, i was doing 30-45 minutes of cardio a day and practically eating nothing, i have a shit metabolism, i went down from 240 to 200 and went from 28% bf to 22%
then school started and i didnt have time to do anything and i put on about 20 pounds which i am at now

Welcome to the famous Ironmagazine Forum, hope you enjoy your stay.

Back