• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Slow, steady, secret gains..???

redflash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

I am getting back into my training seriously now, in my mid-40s, having trained and competed in my 20s. I was never more than 75kg, cut all year round despite drinking four pints of milk a day, eating five meals, etc, etc.

I am now around 12 stone (75kg) not as lean as I used to be but a good shape. If my wife found out I was juicing again I would be in deep sh1t so I need a schedule which will help me to make steady gains not big bursts. Give me a pound a month for two years and that's 24 pounds and i'd be very happy! Natural test levels not what they were and recovery times are longer so I need a helping hand.

I'm not talking about "bulking up" in the old-fashioned sense - bodyfat is around 14% and I'm happy to keep it there. So, thanks in advance, but I don't want loads of advice about eating more calories.

I did a handful of 6-8 week cycles all those years ago, deca jabs and tabs that didn't aromatise or whack my liver. Now i'm looking for a "stack" (if you can call it that) which gives me the sort of month-on-month gains I can explain away as due to my hard work down the gym. Happy to do sust or whatever but we are talking slow-but-steady here.

Anyone else ever tried this? I'm hoping that low doses don't shut off the body's own systems as much as a normal stack, but happy to clomid/nolva if they do.

Any experiences? Any ideas? I know this is not exactly hardcore, guys, but give me 12 pounds of muscle a year and I'll blow you all away in 2010.... ;-)

Thanks in advance.

A pound a month can be achieved through proper diet and exercise without the use of anabolics, but if your woman caught you with juice and you weren't running a hard bulk wouldn't she still get mad? Just tell her your the man, she's the woman and go buy yourself a few 10ml vials of Test E.

One chicken breast a day extra, pound a month easy if not more.

redflash said:
Hi,

I am getting back into my training seriously now, in my mid-40s, having trained and competed in my 20s. I was never more than 75kg, cut all year round despite drinking four pints of milk a day, eating five meals, etc, etc.

I am now around 12 stone (75kg) not as lean as I used to be but a good shape. If my wife found out I was juicing again I would be in deep sh1t so I need a schedule which will help me to make steady gains not big bursts. Give me a pound a month for two years and that's 24 pounds and i'd be very happy! Natural test levels not what they were and recovery times are longer so I need a helping hand.

I'm not talking about "bulking up" in the old-fashioned sense - bodyfat is around 14% and I'm happy to keep it there. So, thanks in advance, but I don't want loads of advice about eating more calories.

I did a handful of 6-8 week cycles all those years ago, deca jabs and tabs that didn't aromatise or whack my liver. Now i'm looking for a "stack" (if you can call it that) which gives me the sort of month-on-month gains I can explain away as due to my hard work down the gym. Happy to do sust or whatever but we are talking slow-but-steady here.

Anyone else ever tried this? I'm hoping that low doses don't shut off the body's own systems as much as a normal stack, but happy to clomid/nolva if they do.

Any experiences? Any ideas? I know this is not exactly hardcore, guys, but give me 12 pounds of muscle a year and I'll blow you all away in 2010.... ;-)

Thanks in advance.
Get some balls. :rolleyes:

ForemanRules said:
Get some balls. :rolleyes:
I agree. Saturday night the wife and I went out with some friends. She decided it was time for her to drink Tequila which makes her very violent. So we get home and she decides this is her fucking house. So after a few words she decides to throw a golf ball at me. She misses me it hits the wall and bounces off and hits her in the head. So yesterday she spends all day in the bedroom and never gets up with a hanhover. This morning she gets uo and she is swollen under her left eye, The eye is not colored but she figures I hit her. So now she doesn't want to talk to me. I told her the next time she gets drunk and want's to fuck with me, I'll make sure the eye is also colored. So I'm going to let her think I hit her, I don't give a fuck. I told her if she can't handle her drinking don't fucking drink.

PT

she threw a goldball at the wall and it ricocheted off the wall and came back and hti her in they eye, bahahahahahahah ahahahahah ahahaha admit it man you pluged her one in the eye for getting out of line

Back