• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hello, what is best diet? PICS

vilebad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Howdy everyone. My name is Nicholas, Iam 18 and live in South Florida. Currently iam staying the tropical island of Trinidad (look it up). I was born here and iam staying with some family to help with business. Iam 5'6 and weigh 150 lbs. If been lifting for a few months now, but havnt really did any good research about it. After i come across this site i started looking at some threads.

Here are some my stats:
Bench:110
2h Curl: 50
Squat: 220
Leg press: 60

My upper body isnt as nearly as strong as my lower. I have a belly and iam starting to jog to the gym which is around 2 miles. I was thinking to do the Charbohydrate Cycling diet. Is this a good choice?

All you pros help me out and tell me what the best thing to do.

DSC04127.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

Wow. You basically have the same stats as me. I am 19.... 5'6.... ~145lbs. My body even looks A LOT like yours in those pics. I will post my pics shortly to show ya what I mean.

As far as diet goes, eat every 2-3 hours make sure you get and even amount of proteins and carbs, and don't forget about the healthy fats like nuts, etc. I use to be 200 lbs so this diet I have been following has helped me.

Cardio 5-6 times a week and weights 3x a week.

Good luck

my curl is only 10 pounds away from yours

hey vilebad looking strong there! how long have you been lifting for?

thanx, i have been lifting for about a year. But it is always on and off i have been travelling alot. I live in miami, but i travelled to china, then to canada, now iam in trinidad. Hehe. Anyways is carb cycling a good diet for me???

Back