PDA

View Full Version : a mate got no gains from NAPOSIM dbol??

Tha Don
09-07-2005, 04:07 PM
has anyone ran the new naps? if so what was your experience with them?

i've seen pics of fakes and legit, the following look very legit to myself and a lot of others, but for some reason my mate got nowt from them, despite great gains from anabol on his previous cycle

Mudge
09-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Dont just go by looks, did you do the crumble test? Did you compare the size side by side?

Tha Don
09-07-2005, 05:16 PM
what is the crumble test? i'll get him to do it

ZECH
09-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Most people say Naps are the strongest dbol there is. Many get good gains on naps from smaller doses.

Tha Don
09-07-2005, 07:48 PM
well that is what i've heard dg! just a bit concerned right now because the naps i have look identical to these (although we got them from totally different sources), i'll give them a go, and if they don't work i can always go back to the thais i used on my previous cycle, they worked really well for me! very good strength and weight gains and i didn't get any of the kidney pains or bad acne that many people report from some of the stronger/harsher dbol, and you know how the old sayin goes, if it ain't broke... ;)

Mudge
09-07-2005, 09:16 PM
The fakes supposedly crumble easily while real Naps are very tough. Fakes are also supposedly bigger, unless there are new batches of fakes out there, dunno.

Stu
09-09-2005, 03:10 PM
those look legit, the stamp on the fakes is a lot less crisp than on those